I will be going to Croatia in July for 17 days and I only have two destinations booked. I will be staying in Zagreb for 2 days and Plitvice Lakes for 3 days. So, 2 major questions:
Can you recommend car rental places?
Where should I go after Plitvice Lakes?
Likes: Roman ruins, Caves, hiking, food, horses, museums, night life, beach...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano Hotel in September
- 2 Brussels flower tapestry
- 3 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 4 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 7 Reaching the Lake District
- 8 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 9 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 10 Scotland itinerary advice
- 11 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 12 seat reservations
- 13 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 14 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 15 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 16 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Moldova and Transnistria
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Whistle stop family road trip
- 23 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 24 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 25 Paris experts- hotel near train ?