I will be going to Croatia in July for 17 days and I only have two destinations booked. I will be staying in Zagreb for 2 days and Plitvice Lakes for 3 days. So, 2 major questions:
Can you recommend car rental places?
Where should I go after Plitvice Lakes?
Likes: Roman ruins, Caves, hiking, food, horses, museums, night life, beach...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 2 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 3 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 4 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 7 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 8 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 9 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 10 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 11 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 12 Cartagena Spain
- 13 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Trip to Switzerland
- 16 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 17 Itinery help Crete
- 18 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 22 TIM in FCO - update
- 23 Threat Level in UK
- 24 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 25 London in Winter Report