I will be going to Croatia in July for 17 days and I only have two destinations booked. I will be staying in Zagreb for 2 days and Plitvice Lakes for 3 days. So, 2 major questions:
Can you recommend car rental places?
Where should I go after Plitvice Lakes?
Likes: Roman ruins, Caves, hiking, food, horses, museums, night life, beach...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days with a Swindon base
- 2 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 5 Italy for the first time
- 6 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 7 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 8 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 9 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 10 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 11 italy itinerary
- 12 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 13 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 14 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 15 Please suggest best itinerary
- 16 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 17 Beaches in Southern France
- 18 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 French lavender and cottages
- 21 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 Fairy Tale Road (and Beyond) Lodging Recommendations
- 25 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast