I will be going to Croatia in July for 17 days and I only have two destinations booked. I will be staying in Zagreb for 2 days and Plitvice Lakes for 3 days. So, 2 major questions:
Can you recommend car rental places?
Where should I go after Plitvice Lakes?
Likes: Roman ruins, Caves, hiking, food, horses, museums, night life, beach...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 Now for the Venice hotel
- 4 Day Trips from Paris
- 5 Spain vacation help
- 6 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 7 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 8 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 9 South of Switzerland
- 10 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 11 Home Base in Belgium
- 12 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 13 A Week in Spain
- 14 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 15 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 16 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 17 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 18 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 To Prague or not to Prague
- 21 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 22 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 23 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 24 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 25 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest