I will be going to Croatia in July for 17 days and I only have two destinations booked. I will be staying in Zagreb for 2 days and Plitvice Lakes for 3 days. So, 2 major questions:
Can you recommend car rental places?
Where should I go after Plitvice Lakes?
Likes: Roman ruins, Caves, hiking, food, horses, museums, night life, beach...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임블랙잭§＼✁【 MJ256.ZE。AM 】§＼✁한게임블랙잭✁한게임블랙잭
- 2 강원랜드룰렛§＼❤【 MJ256.ZE。AM 】§＼❤강원랜드룰렛❤강원랜드룰렛
- 3 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 11 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 12 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 13 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 14 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Undisclsoed location
- 17 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 18 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 19 Rome to venice
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 Italy bus or train
- 22 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 23 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 24 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 25 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?