This will be our first trip to Europe and we will be in Venice from April 30 to May 3, 3013. We usually finalize our detailed itinerary months before the trip but we got behind this time. Your recommendations for a 4-day itinerary will be appreciated. We are arriving the night on April 29 and leaving Venice for Paris at night on May 3.
Itinerary Help 4 days in Venice with 4 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 2 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 3 Great restaurants in Italy
- 4 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 5 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 rail pass
- 9 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 10 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 11 Age for booking a hotel?
- 12 Germany for 3 weeks
- 13 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 14 The Vatican Latest
- 15 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 16 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 17 April in Madrid
- 18 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 19 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 20 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 21 Renting an apt.
- 22 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 23 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 24 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 25 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece