This will be our first trip to Europe and we will be in Venice from April 30 to May 3, 3013. We usually finalize our detailed itinerary months before the trip but we got behind this time. Your recommendations for a 4-day itinerary will be appreciated. We are arriving the night on April 29 and leaving Venice for Paris at night on May 3.
Itinerary Help 4 days in Venice with 4 year old
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 first european holiday itinery
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 9 Belgium
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 16 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 21 Chambermaid tipping
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites