This will be our first trip to Europe and we will be in Venice from April 30 to May 3, 3013. We usually finalize our detailed itinerary months before the trip but we got behind this time. Your recommendations for a 4-day itinerary will be appreciated. We are arriving the night on April 29 and leaving Venice for Paris at night on May 3.
Itinerary Help 4 days in Venice with 4 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 2 Bike touring in France
- 3 Does this sound feasible?
- 4 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 5 Fun, free language website
- 6 Tour Group Operators
- 7 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 8 I'm in a funk
- 9 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 11 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 12 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 13 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 14 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 15 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 16 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 19 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 20 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 21 BMW European Delivery program
- 22 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 23 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 24 Eating in University cafeterias
- 25 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea