This will be our first trip to Europe and we will be in Venice from April 30 to May 3, 3013. We usually finalize our detailed itinerary months before the trip but we got behind this time. Your recommendations for a 4-day itinerary will be appreciated. We are arriving the night on April 29 and leaving Venice for Paris at night on May 3.
Itinerary Help 4 days in Venice with 4 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 2 22 year olds in Europe
- 3 Good times in Munich, the city
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 history museums or locations
- 6 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Cylades Island Hopping
- 10 One week in Spain, late May
- 11 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 14 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 15 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 16 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 17 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 20 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Lake Como transportation questions
- 23 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 24 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 25 Crete, Rhodes... or?