This will be our first trip to Europe and we will be in Venice from April 30 to May 3, 3013. We usually finalize our detailed itinerary months before the trip but we got behind this time. Your recommendations for a 4-day itinerary will be appreciated. We are arriving the night on April 29 and leaving Venice for Paris at night on May 3.
Itinerary Help 4 days in Venice with 4 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Rome
- 2 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 3 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 13 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 21 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 22 London hotel
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice