This will be our first trip to Europe and we will be in Venice from April 30 to May 3, 3013. We usually finalize our detailed itinerary months before the trip but we got behind this time. Your recommendations for a 4-day itinerary will be appreciated. We are arriving the night on April 29 and leaving Venice for Paris at night on May 3.
Itinerary Help 4 days in Venice with 4 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 4 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 5 scotland trave;
- 6 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 7 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 8 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 9 Please help me plan my trip!
- 10 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 11 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 12 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 13 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 14 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 15 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 16 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 17 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 20 Choosing countries for an 18 day trip
- 21 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 22 Porto to Salamanca
- 23 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 24 Traveling after Dublin
- 25 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted