This will be our first trip to Europe and we will be in Venice from April 30 to May 3, 3013. We usually finalize our detailed itinerary months before the trip but we got behind this time. Your recommendations for a 4-day itinerary will be appreciated. We are arriving the night on April 29 and leaving Venice for Paris at night on May 3.
Itinerary Help 4 days in Venice with 4 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 2 different itineraries
- 3 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 4 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 5 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 8 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 9 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 10 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 11 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 12 Things to do in/around Milan
- 13 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 16 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 17 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 18 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 21 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 22 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 25 South of Switzerland