This will be our first trip to Europe and we will be in Venice from April 30 to May 3, 3013. We usually finalize our detailed itinerary months before the trip but we got behind this time. Your recommendations for a 4-day itinerary will be appreciated. We are arriving the night on April 29 and leaving Venice for Paris at night on May 3.
Itinerary Help 4 days in Venice with 4 year old
View all Europe activity »
- 1 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 Lake como
- 4 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 5 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 6 Itinerary Questions
- 7 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 8 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 A full week in The Netherlands
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 15 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Train travel in Europe
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 Place to propose
- 20 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 25 Moldova and Transnistiria