This will be our first trip to Europe and we will be in Venice from April 30 to May 3, 3013. We usually finalize our detailed itinerary months before the trip but we got behind this time. Your recommendations for a 4-day itinerary will be appreciated. We are arriving the night on April 29 and leaving Venice for Paris at night on May 3.
Itinerary Help 4 days in Venice with 4 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 2 Immigration Procedures
- 3 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 4 In Paris on my own
- 5 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 6 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 7 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 12 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 13 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 14 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 15 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 16 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Hotel in Paris
- 20 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 21 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 22 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 23 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 24 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 25 Mont St. Michele?