This will be our first trip to Europe and we will be in Venice from April 30 to May 3, 3013. We usually finalize our detailed itinerary months before the trip but we got behind this time. Your recommendations for a 4-day itinerary will be appreciated. We are arriving the night on April 29 and leaving Venice for Paris at night on May 3.
Itinerary Help 4 days in Venice with 4 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 2 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 3 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 4 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 7 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 8 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 9 Train from Sarlat
- 10 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 11 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 14 Poland Safety
- 15 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 16 scotland trave;
- 17 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 18 Zurich Airport Hotel or near railway station in Zurich, or elsewhere?
- 19 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 20 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 23 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 24 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 25 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur