This will be our first trip to Europe and we will be in Venice from April 30 to May 3, 3013. We usually finalize our detailed itinerary months before the trip but we got behind this time. Your recommendations for a 4-day itinerary will be appreciated. We are arriving the night on April 29 and leaving Venice for Paris at night on May 3.
Itinerary Help 4 days in Venice with 4 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 5 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 6 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 10 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 16 I think this is a scam!
- 17 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 20 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 21 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 24 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 25 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?