This will be our first trip to Europe and we will be in Venice from April 30 to May 3, 3013. We usually finalize our detailed itinerary months before the trip but we got behind this time. Your recommendations for a 4-day itinerary will be appreciated. We are arriving the night on April 29 and leaving Venice for Paris at night on May 3.
Itinerary Help 4 days in Venice with 4 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 4 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 5 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 6 german rail ticket question
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 10 Arc de Triumph Question
- 11 Greek ferries
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 15 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 16 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 17 Prague flea markets
- 18 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 19 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 25 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.