This will be our first trip to Europe and we will be in Venice from April 30 to May 3, 3013. We usually finalize our detailed itinerary months before the trip but we got behind this time. Your recommendations for a 4-day itinerary will be appreciated. We are arriving the night on April 29 and leaving Venice for Paris at night on May 3.
Itinerary Help 4 days in Venice with 4 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 2 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 3 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 4 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 wineries near Ronda
- 7 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Fun, free language website
- 11 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 12 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 15 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 I'm in a funk
- 18 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 19 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 20 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 21 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 22 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 23 Bike touring in France
- 24 Does this sound feasible?
- 25 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?