My boyfriend and I are traveling to Europe in September for 10-12 days. We want to spend at least 4 nights in Paris, two nights in Geneva, and are open to suggestions for the other days. We live in Tampa, Florida. Should we fly into Paris and out of Geneva, or vice versa? Any suggestions on great places to stay? We like luxury and comfort.
Itinerary Gurus, please help: 12 days between Paris and Switzerland
- 1 Suggestions for France Italy
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 4 Car hire across borders
- 5 Bank of England Museum
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 8 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 9 15 days in Central Europe
- 10 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 11 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 12 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 13 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 16 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 17 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 18 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 19 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 20 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 21 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 22 London at Xmas
- 23 Sardinia in July
- 24 Foggia Day Trip
- 25 Barcelona to Positano