I will arrive in Zurich on a Sunday, May 22nd, at noon. We plan to stay in Zurich and then take a car on Monday, heading to Bern. We would like to have some advice about our itinerary.
Plans so far are leaving from Zurich, going to Luzern and then to Interlaken. We have to be in Bern on Thursday. What do you recommend? Where should we sleep?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 2 Trastevere Food
- 3 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 4 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 5 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 6 Sim Cards
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 Nightime Tivoli
- 9 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 10 Travelling Iceland
- 11 Seville to Cordoba
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 IWM
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 16 Amalfi Coast
- 17 Montserrat Express
- 18 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 19 London Hotel - Different Request
- 20 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 21 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 22 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 23 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 24 Itinery help Crete
- 25 Very British Neighborhood in London