I will arrive in Zurich on a Sunday, May 22nd, at noon. We plan to stay in Zurich and then take a car on Monday, heading to Bern. We would like to have some advice about our itinerary.
Plans so far are leaving from Zurich, going to Luzern and then to Interlaken. We have to be in Bern on Thursday. What do you recommend? Where should we sleep?
Itinerary from Zurich to Bern - 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 2 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 London Weekend
- 7 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 8 Dublin to Cashel
- 9 Sea side in Italy
- 10 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 11 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 12 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 13 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 14 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 15 Help with Lucerne in April
- 16 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 17 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 18 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 19 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 20 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 21 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 22 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 23 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 24 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 25 How do I divide my time up in Belgium