I will arrive in Zurich on a Sunday, May 22nd, at noon. We plan to stay in Zurich and then take a car on Monday, heading to Bern. We would like to have some advice about our itinerary.
Plans so far are leaving from Zurich, going to Luzern and then to Interlaken. We have to be in Bern on Thursday. What do you recommend? Where should we sleep?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 2 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 3 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 4 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 5 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 6 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 9 December in Deutschland
- 10 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 11 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 12 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 13 cash or plastic in Greece
- 14 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 15 Rome and Venice in December
- 16 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 17 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 18 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 19 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 20 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 21 planning confusion
- 22 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 23 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 24 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 25 Dublin transportation help