I will arrive in Zurich on a Sunday, May 22nd, at noon. We plan to stay in Zurich and then take a car on Monday, heading to Bern. We would like to have some advice about our itinerary.
Plans so far are leaving from Zurich, going to Luzern and then to Interlaken. We have to be in Bern on Thursday. What do you recommend? Where should we sleep?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 2 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 5 Edinburgh to Skye
- 6 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 7 2017 Easter in Italy
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 10 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 11 Going to Russia
- 12 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 13 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 14 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 15 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 16 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 17 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 18 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 19 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 20 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 21 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 22 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 25 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay