I will arrive in Zurich on a Sunday, May 22nd, at noon. We plan to stay in Zurich and then take a car on Monday, heading to Bern. We would like to have some advice about our itinerary.
Plans so far are leaving from Zurich, going to Luzern and then to Interlaken. We have to be in Bern on Thursday. What do you recommend? Where should we sleep?
Itinerary from Zurich to Bern - 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 Eastern Europe
- 5 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 6 Switzerland help...?
- 7 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 10 London to Paris by train
- 11 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 12 First time to Switzerland
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 18 4 weeks in the UK
- 19 Granada
- 20 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 22 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers