I will arrive in Zurich on a Sunday, May 22nd, at noon. We plan to stay in Zurich and then take a car on Monday, heading to Bern. We would like to have some advice about our itinerary.
Plans so far are leaving from Zurich, going to Luzern and then to Interlaken. We have to be in Bern on Thursday. What do you recommend? Where should we sleep?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 2 4 days in switzerland
- 3 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 4 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 5 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 6 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 13 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 14 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 17 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 20 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 23 14 nights in Europe
- 24 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 25 Oxford 24 hours