I will arrive in Zurich on a Sunday, May 22nd, at noon. We plan to stay in Zurich and then take a car on Monday, heading to Bern. We would like to have some advice about our itinerary.
Plans so far are leaving from Zurich, going to Luzern and then to Interlaken. We have to be in Bern on Thursday. What do you recommend? Where should we sleep?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Trek through Eur
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Denmark or Sweden?
- 7 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 8 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 9 Europe itinerary questions
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt