I need help in planning a trip for 2 couples ( my family) - They are going to Interlaken and staying at Victoria Jungfrau, but don't have an itinerary after that.
They can go to France, Germany or Italy.. In total they will have 2-3 weeks. They are older and quite sedentary so hiking is out of the question. They will begin their trip mid- April and want to fly out of Zurich. I know this is very loose, but any advice would be appreciated. They have travelled these countries, and would prefer to just visit a few spots that have luxury hotels. I read the other forum topics and understand that Montreux is very charming. I was thinking they might want to take the train to Northern Italy, but I honestly don't know where to begin, hence my request for help.
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 2 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Train help for Prague
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 7 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 8 driving from prague to salzburg
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 12 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Germany train help!
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 19 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 20 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 23 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 Amalfi Coast - help!