I need help in planning a trip for 2 couples ( my family) - They are going to Interlaken and staying at Victoria Jungfrau, but don't have an itinerary after that.
They can go to France, Germany or Italy.. In total they will have 2-3 weeks. They are older and quite sedentary so hiking is out of the question. They will begin their trip mid- April and want to fly out of Zurich. I know this is very loose, but any advice would be appreciated. They have travelled these countries, and would prefer to just visit a few spots that have luxury hotels. I read the other forum topics and understand that Montreux is very charming. I was thinking they might want to take the train to Northern Italy, but I honestly don't know where to begin, hence my request for help.
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 2 Engadine Valley help
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 7 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 8 Naples, Italy
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 12 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 13 French restaurants
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Tuscany 6 nights
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 20 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 France & Italy, May or June
- 23 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 24 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 25 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?