I need help in planning a trip for 2 couples ( my family) - They are going to Interlaken and staying at Victoria Jungfrau, but don't have an itinerary after that.
They can go to France, Germany or Italy.. In total they will have 2-3 weeks. They are older and quite sedentary so hiking is out of the question. They will begin their trip mid- April and want to fly out of Zurich. I know this is very loose, but any advice would be appreciated. They have travelled these countries, and would prefer to just visit a few spots that have luxury hotels. I read the other forum topics and understand that Montreux is very charming. I was thinking they might want to take the train to Northern Italy, but I honestly don't know where to begin, hence my request for help.
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 7 May get together in Paris
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Day trips from Florence
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 20 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 21 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help