I'm going on an 8 day trip to the Netherlands in September, and I very badly want to spend a day riding a bike around the sand dunes in Zeeland - the more water and the more seafood, the better! I will be traveling by train elsewhere and arriving via Rotterdam, so I assumed that a Rotterdam-Middelburg train was the best idea for someone without a car. However, I was hoping to check out the Plompe Toren near Burgh-Haamstede and/or maybe get a tour of the Delta Works.... are either of these ideas feasible without my own wheels? How is the bus service in Zeeland? If this isn't feasible, are there alternate routes you might suggest that involve a bike, sand dunes, the sea, and picturesque villages? I realize I might have just described the whole of Zeeland... but any help anyone can give is much appreciated! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT AOL Tec*h car*e 24*7
- 2 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 6 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 7 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 8 35 Days?
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 11 Long weekend in Albania
- 12 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 15 car rental
- 16 Munich and....???
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Northern Ireland ideas
- 25 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??