I'm going on an 8 day trip to the Netherlands in September, and I very badly want to spend a day riding a bike around the sand dunes in Zeeland - the more water and the more seafood, the better! I will be traveling by train elsewhere and arriving via Rotterdam, so I assumed that a Rotterdam-Middelburg train was the best idea for someone without a car. However, I was hoping to check out the Plompe Toren near Burgh-Haamstede and/or maybe get a tour of the Delta Works.... are either of these ideas feasible without my own wheels? How is the bus service in Zeeland? If this isn't feasible, are there alternate routes you might suggest that involve a bike, sand dunes, the sea, and picturesque villages? I realize I might have just described the whole of Zeeland... but any help anyone can give is much appreciated! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 2 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 3 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 6 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 7 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 8 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 9 Escargots in Paris
- 10 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 11 Acropolis Athens
- 12 Vacation in Great Britain
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 16 Interesting places to visit
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Trip Ideas
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 22 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 23 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Reliable tour companies for day trips?