I'm going on an 8 day trip to the Netherlands in September, and I very badly want to spend a day riding a bike around the sand dunes in Zeeland - the more water and the more seafood, the better! I will be traveling by train elsewhere and arriving via Rotterdam, so I assumed that a Rotterdam-Middelburg train was the best idea for someone without a car. However, I was hoping to check out the Plompe Toren near Burgh-Haamstede and/or maybe get a tour of the Delta Works.... are either of these ideas feasible without my own wheels? How is the bus service in Zeeland? If this isn't feasible, are there alternate routes you might suggest that involve a bike, sand dunes, the sea, and picturesque villages? I realize I might have just described the whole of Zeeland... but any help anyone can give is much appreciated! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 쇼핑몰카지노＼＼〃〃UAD79。CoM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 2 러브룰렛＼＼〃〃UAD79。CoM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 3 야바위바카라＼＼〃〃UAD79。CoM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 4 에이스토토＼＼〃〃UAD79。CoM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 5 황금성게임＼＼〃〃UAD79。CoM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 Questions about Polish sights
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Italy
- 15 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 18 Revised itinerary for italy
- 19 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 20 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Lisbon hotel
- 23 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)