I'm going on an 8 day trip to the Netherlands in September, and I very badly want to spend a day riding a bike around the sand dunes in Zeeland - the more water and the more seafood, the better! I will be traveling by train elsewhere and arriving via Rotterdam, so I assumed that a Rotterdam-Middelburg train was the best idea for someone without a car. However, I was hoping to check out the Plompe Toren near Burgh-Haamstede and/or maybe get a tour of the Delta Works.... are either of these ideas feasible without my own wheels? How is the bus service in Zeeland? If this isn't feasible, are there alternate routes you might suggest that involve a bike, sand dunes, the sea, and picturesque villages? I realize I might have just described the whole of Zeeland... but any help anyone can give is much appreciated! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Edinbrugh
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 16 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 17 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 20 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 25 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?