I am planning a trip to Spain for my mother and myself and would really appreciate some input. We arrive in Madrid on Saturday 12/3 @ 9:35am and depart on Friday 12/16 @ 11:15am. We will be staying in Toledo for the duration of our trip as we have family there.
However, since I don't know when I'll be back to Europe, I thought it might be a good idea to take a quick 3 day trip to Paris, as the flight from Madrid is only 2 hours. My question is: is the hassle of booking extra flights and trying to coordinate train times into Atocha from Toledo and then shuttle bus from Atocha to Barajas worth it? I would like to leave for Paris as early as possible and come back as late as possible but I am realizing that the AVE train is not 24 hours.
The idea is to go to Paris in the middle of my trip, leave on Sunday 5/11 and come back on Tuesday 5/13, spend those last 2 days with family and then leave for home on Friday 5/16.While in Paris, my mother absolutely has to go the Eiffel Tower and I would like to go to L'Orangerie (Monet!). We also plan on visiting the Christmas markets at the Trocadero and walk along the Champs Elysee for the Christmas lights. But that's pretty much it, I don't want to pack too much in there since it's only 2 days.
Anyway, I am rambling. I guess my concern is that it just seems like a lot of traveling and that is the opposite of what I want my travel experiences to be like. I am not the "4 cities in 10 days" type tourist because you don't see anything. So would this be worth it for a little piece of Paris?
Please and Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 구미휴게텔 구미오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구미건마 구미마사지 구미키스방
- 2 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 3 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 파주오피 아달 www.adal.ml 파주건마 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 6 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 7 길동오피 아달 www.adal.ml 길동건마 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 8 구의휴게텔 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 9 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 "Never Mind"
- 17 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 18 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 19 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 20 Via del Sale, Italy
- 21 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 22 Nafplio to Hydra
- 23 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!