I am planning a trip to spain and portugal in early may for about 2 weeks. I need you help in organizing my trip. Can any one make recommendations?
In spain, I am thinking of visiting Barcelona, Madrid, Garganta, Majorca, Seville, San Isidro and Ronda.
In portugal i think i will visit Feira das Cantarinhas , porto, lisbon and coimbra
I am interested in festivals, beaches and outdoor activites. We are 2 guys and 28 years old each.
Can you advise on the itenerary? which city to go first? what mode of travel would you recommend ?
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 2 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 24 hours in Zurich
- 5 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 6 Summer Travel order
- 7 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 8 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Trip suggestion
- 12 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 13 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 14 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 15 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 25 Island Hopping in the Cyclades