I am planning a trip to spain and portugal in early may for about 2 weeks. I need you help in organizing my trip. Can any one make recommendations?
In spain, I am thinking of visiting Barcelona, Madrid, Garganta, Majorca, Seville, San Isidro and Ronda.
In portugal i think i will visit Feira das Cantarinhas , porto, lisbon and coimbra
I am interested in festivals, beaches and outdoor activites. We are 2 guys and 28 years old each.
Can you advise on the itenerary? which city to go first? what mode of travel would you recommend ?
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 9 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 10 An evening in London
- 11 NYT article
- 12 Sicily help
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 17 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 18 "Too Much Cows"
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Athens Help
- 21 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 22 Rome -- The next time around
- 23 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 24 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 25 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?