I am planning a trip to spain and portugal in early may for about 2 weeks. I need you help in organizing my trip. Can any one make recommendations?
In spain, I am thinking of visiting Barcelona, Madrid, Garganta, Majorca, Seville, San Isidro and Ronda.
In portugal i think i will visit Feira das Cantarinhas , porto, lisbon and coimbra
I am interested in festivals, beaches and outdoor activites. We are 2 guys and 28 years old each.
Can you advise on the itenerary? which city to go first? what mode of travel would you recommend ?
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 2 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 3 French restaurants
- 4 Azores in February
- 5 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 6 Trains in Alps and UK
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Lisbon trip report
- 13 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 22 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 23 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?