We are a group of 8-10 people (avg age- 22) planning a trip to Spain this September. Our rough itinerary is as follows:
24th Sept- Land in Madrid at 8:40am
Spend 2 days
26th morn leave for Seville and cover Córdoba on the way. We also plan on going for sky diving while at Seville. Please advice if it's worth going.
After spending 2 days at Seville, we leave for Valencia and spend a day there on the 28th.
29th morn we fly/take a ferry to Ibiza. Please advice on the mode of travel and also the time taken and the cost.
Spend 1 night 1 day in Ibiza and leave for Barcelona on the 30th by air.
Spend 2 days in Barcelona. Would 2 days be enough?
After Barcelona, we plan on going to Paris for 2 days by Eurorail.
3rd night- we take a flight back to Mumbai.
Please advice if the itinerary looks fine and also the places needed to be covered and on the mode of travel. We're not sure if we should rent a car or travel in train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 5 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 6 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 Road trip Italy
- 9 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 10 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 11 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 12 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 15 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 16 Hilton CPH no loner
- 17 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 French Wedding
- 21 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 22 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums