We are a group of 8-10 people (avg age- 22) planning a trip to Spain this September. Our rough itinerary is as follows:
24th Sept- Land in Madrid at 8:40am
Spend 2 days
26th morn leave for Seville and cover Córdoba on the way. We also plan on going for sky diving while at Seville. Please advice if it's worth going.
After spending 2 days at Seville, we leave for Valencia and spend a day there on the 28th.
29th morn we fly/take a ferry to Ibiza. Please advice on the mode of travel and also the time taken and the cost.
Spend 1 night 1 day in Ibiza and leave for Barcelona on the 30th by air.
Spend 2 days in Barcelona. Would 2 days be enough?
After Barcelona, we plan on going to Paris for 2 days by Eurorail.
3rd night- we take a flight back to Mumbai.
Please advice if the itinerary looks fine and also the places needed to be covered and on the mode of travel. We're not sure if we should rent a car or travel in train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 2 ATM
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 7 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 8 Spain Itinerary
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 ATM help
- 13 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 18 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 22 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 23 International drivers permit
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017