We are a group of 8-10 people (avg age- 22) planning a trip to Spain this September. Our rough itinerary is as follows:
24th Sept- Land in Madrid at 8:40am
Spend 2 days
26th morn leave for Seville and cover Córdoba on the way. We also plan on going for sky diving while at Seville. Please advice if it's worth going.
After spending 2 days at Seville, we leave for Valencia and spend a day there on the 28th.
29th morn we fly/take a ferry to Ibiza. Please advice on the mode of travel and also the time taken and the cost.
Spend 1 night 1 day in Ibiza and leave for Barcelona on the 30th by air.
Spend 2 days in Barcelona. Would 2 days be enough?
After Barcelona, we plan on going to Paris for 2 days by Eurorail.
3rd night- we take a flight back to Mumbai.
Please advice if the itinerary looks fine and also the places needed to be covered and on the mode of travel. We're not sure if we should rent a car or travel in train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 driving from prague to salzburg
- 4 Acropolis Athens
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 Versailles
- 9 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 10 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 13 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 14 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Meteora for older folk
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 21 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 22 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??