We are a group of 8-10 people (avg age- 22) planning a trip to Spain this September. Our rough itinerary is as follows:
24th Sept- Land in Madrid at 8:40am
Spend 2 days
26th morn leave for Seville and cover Córdoba on the way. We also plan on going for sky diving while at Seville. Please advice if it's worth going.
After spending 2 days at Seville, we leave for Valencia and spend a day there on the 28th.
29th morn we fly/take a ferry to Ibiza. Please advice on the mode of travel and also the time taken and the cost.
Spend 1 night 1 day in Ibiza and leave for Barcelona on the 30th by air.
Spend 2 days in Barcelona. Would 2 days be enough?
After Barcelona, we plan on going to Paris for 2 days by Eurorail.
3rd night- we take a flight back to Mumbai.
Please advice if the itinerary looks fine and also the places needed to be covered and on the mode of travel. We're not sure if we should rent a car or travel in train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 retruning to US with souveniers
- 2 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 3 Italy in January?
- 4 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 5 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 8 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 13 10 days in London in early December
- 14 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 17 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 20 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 21 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 22 Scotland in December
- 23 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 24 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 25 Itinerary Help for Sicily