I'm traveling to Spain with my parents (a young 75...very active!) and my daughter, who is 12. We need to be active (walking, hiking, museums, etc.) but I also want to do some things that would be fun for my younger daughter. We are meeting my older daughter who is studying abroad in Seville in Madrid for the weekend. Then, we will head south. Should we fly or take the AVE from Madrid to Seveille? My daughter has classes Mon-Thurs in Seville so we can take some day trips from there? Need advice! Also, I was thinking of going to Portugal or the coast for the last weekend. Is that too much? This trip will be in Mid April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 What fresh hell is this?
- 5 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 7 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 8 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Which Train Station in Venice
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 SE ITALY
- 20 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 One free day in Barcelona
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21