I'm traveling to Spain with my parents (a young 75...very active!) and my daughter, who is 12. We need to be active (walking, hiking, museums, etc.) but I also want to do some things that would be fun for my younger daughter. We are meeting my older daughter who is studying abroad in Seville in Madrid for the weekend. Then, we will head south. Should we fly or take the AVE from Madrid to Seveille? My daughter has classes Mon-Thurs in Seville so we can take some day trips from there? Need advice! Also, I was thinking of going to Portugal or the coast for the last weekend. Is that too much? This trip will be in Mid April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Biarritz family holiday
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Ireland hotel questions
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 20 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Revised itinerary for italy
- 23 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 where to stay in London?