I'm traveling to Spain with my parents (a young 75...very active!) and my daughter, who is 12. We need to be active (walking, hiking, museums, etc.) but I also want to do some things that would be fun for my younger daughter. We are meeting my older daughter who is studying abroad in Seville in Madrid for the weekend. Then, we will head south. Should we fly or take the AVE from Madrid to Seveille? My daughter has classes Mon-Thurs in Seville so we can take some day trips from there? Need advice! Also, I was thinking of going to Portugal or the coast for the last weekend. Is that too much? This trip will be in Mid April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 Where are the Mods?
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 7 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 12 Help with basic itinerary
- 13 Final Four
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 16 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 22 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 23 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 24 Short Trip to Paris
- 25 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop