I'm traveling to Spain with my parents (a young 75...very active!) and my daughter, who is 12. We need to be active (walking, hiking, museums, etc.) but I also want to do some things that would be fun for my younger daughter. We are meeting my older daughter who is studying abroad in Seville in Madrid for the weekend. Then, we will head south. Should we fly or take the AVE from Madrid to Seveille? My daughter has classes Mon-Thurs in Seville so we can take some day trips from there? Need advice! Also, I was thinking of going to Portugal or the coast for the last weekend. Is that too much? This trip will be in Mid April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 2 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 8 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 9 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 12 mountain views near London
- 13 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 18 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 19 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 20 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 22 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 25 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt