I'm traveling to Spain with my parents (a young 75...very active!) and my daughter, who is 12. We need to be active (walking, hiking, museums, etc.) but I also want to do some things that would be fun for my younger daughter. We are meeting my older daughter who is studying abroad in Seville in Madrid for the weekend. Then, we will head south. Should we fly or take the AVE from Madrid to Seveille? My daughter has classes Mon-Thurs in Seville so we can take some day trips from there? Need advice! Also, I was thinking of going to Portugal or the coast for the last weekend. Is that too much? This trip will be in Mid April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto in January
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 3 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 Scotland itinerary advice
- 6 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 7 Rome Water Shortage
- 8 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 9 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Whistle stop family road trip
- 13 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 14 Lake Como,Italy
- 15 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 16 Help with tips in UK
- 17 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 18 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 21 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 24 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip