I'm traveling to Spain with my parents (a young 75...very active!) and my daughter, who is 12. We need to be active (walking, hiking, museums, etc.) but I also want to do some things that would be fun for my younger daughter. We are meeting my older daughter who is studying abroad in Seville in Madrid for the weekend. Then, we will head south. Should we fly or take the AVE from Madrid to Seveille? My daughter has classes Mon-Thurs in Seville so we can take some day trips from there? Need advice! Also, I was thinking of going to Portugal or the coast for the last weekend. Is that too much? This trip will be in Mid April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 2 Scotland - We're Here!
- 3 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 7 Couscous
- 8 European Vacation 2017
- 9 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 18 One July night in Verona - help!
- 19 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 London in September
- 22 Avoid Europcar!
- 23 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 24 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 25 IWM