I need some recommendations regarding itineraries for 10 days in Spain in August. We are flying into Barcelona and out of Madrid and I would like to know how many days in each city you recommend and where to visit in between. I know it will be hot in Aug. so perhaps some nice beach recommendations would be helpful. I'm not sure whether to go from Barcelona to Sevilla to Madrid or if there is a better itinerary of must-dos. As of right now, we plan on using the rail system.
Itinerary for Spain
- 1 Day trip to Capri
- 2 ferry to Harwich
- 3 Car Rental Locations
- 4 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 7 florence hotel
- 8 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 9 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 12 East coast trains
- 13 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 14 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 17 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 18 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 19 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 20 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 21 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 22 Florence to nice- help
- 23 Driving in Genoa
- 24 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 25 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death