Looking for trip itinerary advice for traveling by train. Flight into Milan. Then want to get to Venice and then need to be in Davos, Switzerland about 7 days later. Davos is mandatory (family visit) and Venice is also a must-see. Looking for best route and stops along the way, including which type of train best to take. Thank you in advance! Oh, this is in the summer. Thank you, Julia.
Itinerary for Milan-Venice-Davos: 7 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 2 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 3 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 4 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 5 ideas for Portugal please
- 6 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 7 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 8 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 9 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Day on the Rhine
- 12 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 13 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 14 Italy/ Spain in December
- 15 Please help me give good travel advice
- 16 Greek Island honeymoon
- 17 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 18 Spain and Portugal in February
- 19 Spain Itinerary
- 20 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 21 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 22 Has anyone bought real estate in Croatia?
- 23 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 24 Car Rentals in Athens
- 25 One night for dinner in Rome