Looking for trip itinerary advice for traveling by train. Flight into Milan. Then want to get to Venice and then need to be in Davos, Switzerland about 7 days later. Davos is mandatory (family visit) and Venice is also a must-see. Looking for best route and stops along the way, including which type of train best to take. Thank you in advance! Oh, this is in the summer. Thank you, Julia.
Itinerary for Milan-Venice-Davos: 7 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this the right way<>?
- 2 Rome Areas to stay
- 3 22 days or DIY tour
- 4 St Germain
- 5 Italy - Month of July
- 6 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 7 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 8 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 9 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 10 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 11 England & Scotland in April
- 12 Your favourite places in Bath
- 13 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Shipping Prosecco
- 20 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 21 Europe Tour with Kids
- 22 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 23 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 24 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 25 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?