We are planning a trip to Italy in May. We plan to land in Milan, travel to Florence and then travel to Venice to return home. We'd appreciate suggestions for how long to stay in each city, routes to take (we plan to rent a car), and sites to see.
itinerary for Milan to Venice trip
- 1 Car hire across borders
- 2 Bank of England Museum
- 3 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 4 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 7 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 8 15 days in Central Europe
- 9 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 10 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 11 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 12 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 15 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 16 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 17 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 18 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 19 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 20 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 21 London at Xmas
- 22 Sardinia in July
- 23 Foggia Day Trip
- 24 Barcelona to Positano
- 25 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!