We are planning a trip to Italy in May. We plan to land in Milan, travel to Florence and then travel to Venice to return home. We'd appreciate suggestions for how long to stay in each city, routes to take (we plan to rent a car), and sites to see.
itinerary for Milan to Venice trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 2 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 3 5am arrival in Dublin
- 4 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 5 Ste Remy France
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 10 Hours in Brussels
- 8 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 destination wedding
- 15 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 16 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 17 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 22 London Private Detectives
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Calling Jamikins
- 25 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)