We are planning a trip to Italy in April 2016. We'll be flying into Pisa and returning from Milan. Our stay will be for 17 days and have planned to visit the following locations: Florence for four (4) nights, Bologna for three (3) nights, Santa Maria Ligure for two (2) nights, Genoa for three (3) nights, Stresa for three (3) nights and Milano for two (2) nights. I would like to have guidance as to the sequence, previously noted, of the cities we'd like to visit. Our main interests are eating, drinking great wine and enjoying the dolce vita as offered by each city. Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Montpellier
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 4 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 5 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 6 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 7 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 10 3 week trip with children
- 11 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Italy in 11 Days
- 16 dinner jackets
- 17 French election
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 22 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 23 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train