We are planning a trip to Italy in April 2016. We'll be flying into Pisa and returning from Milan. Our stay will be for 17 days and have planned to visit the following locations: Florence for four (4) nights, Bologna for three (3) nights, Santa Maria Ligure for two (2) nights, Genoa for three (3) nights, Stresa for three (3) nights and Milano for two (2) nights. I would like to have guidance as to the sequence, previously noted, of the cities we'd like to visit. Our main interests are eating, drinking great wine and enjoying the dolce vita as offered by each city. Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YIKES!
- 2 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 3 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 4 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 5 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 6 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 7 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 8 Train tickets in Italy?
- 9 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 15 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 16 Getting around Lisbon
- 17 Athens International airport
- 18 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 19 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 20 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 21 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 22 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 23 Cinqueterre
- 24 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 25 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system