We are planning a trip to Italy in April 2016. We'll be flying into Pisa and returning from Milan. Our stay will be for 17 days and have planned to visit the following locations: Florence for four (4) nights, Bologna for three (3) nights, Santa Maria Ligure for two (2) nights, Genoa for three (3) nights, Stresa for three (3) nights and Milano for two (2) nights. I would like to have guidance as to the sequence, previously noted, of the cities we'd like to visit. Our main interests are eating, drinking great wine and enjoying the dolce vita as offered by each city. Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 센토사카지노■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■인터넷카지노ヮ인터넷카지노
- 2 영종도카지노■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■생방송카지노な생방송카지노
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 3 days solo in London
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 Chania
- 7 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 8 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 11 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 14 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 15 Studying art in English in venice
- 16 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 17 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 20 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 21 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 24 French language immersion schools in France
- 25 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries