We are planning a trip to Italy in April 2016. We'll be flying into Pisa and returning from Milan. Our stay will be for 17 days and have planned to visit the following locations: Florence for four (4) nights, Bologna for three (3) nights, Santa Maria Ligure for two (2) nights, Genoa for three (3) nights, Stresa for three (3) nights and Milano for two (2) nights. I would like to have guidance as to the sequence, previously noted, of the cities we'd like to visit. Our main interests are eating, drinking great wine and enjoying the dolce vita as offered by each city. Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 3 Multi Country car Rental
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Couscous
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 London is it worth it?
- 14 Lisbon
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 Tuscany Itinerary
- 17 driving from London to Lourdes
- 18 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 22 Places to stop/stay?
- 23 Visit to Sardinia
- 24 ATM
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london