We are 2 couples (mid 30's) going to Iceland @ the end of September and will have 2 half days and 3 full days to take the most out of this trip.
What do you recommend? We will be renting a car, though not sure yet whether we really need a 4WD...
Have red about the below, but not sure everything is doable...
- West: Westfjords, Snaefellsnes.
- North: Jokulsarlon, Akureyri, Myvatn.
- South: Volcanos, glaciers, black beach.
- Reykjavik & surroundings: Golden circle, Reykjanes.
Thank you very very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium for the 1st time
- 2 http://www.supplementoffers.org/intelleral/
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 5 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 6 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 7 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 8 11 days in Andalusia
- 9 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Should we go to Vienna?
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 14 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 15 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 18 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 19 norway self-drive itinerary
- 20 Loire Valley itinerary
- 21 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 22 Iceland trip report
- 23 February in Florence
- 24 Ronda to Seville
- 25 Europe Itinerary