We are 2 couples (mid 30's) going to Iceland @ the end of September and will have 2 half days and 3 full days to take the most out of this trip.
What do you recommend? We will be renting a car, though not sure yet whether we really need a 4WD...
Have red about the below, but not sure everything is doable...
- West: Westfjords, Snaefellsnes.
- North: Jokulsarlon, Akureyri, Myvatn.
- South: Volcanos, glaciers, black beach.
- Reykjavik & surroundings: Golden circle, Reykjanes.
Thank you very very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임오리지널신천지 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 2 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 3 게임몽 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 Help with basic itinerary
- 5 스위피 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 6 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 7 Greece and Italy Combo
- 8 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 Greece and Italy Combo
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 13 Final Four
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 16 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 17 Which city order makes most sense?
- 18 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 19 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 20 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 21 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 22 Valencia, Spain
- 23 Restaurants in Spain
- 24 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 25 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang