We are 2 couples (mid 30's) going to Iceland @ the end of September and will have 2 half days and 3 full days to take the most out of this trip.
What do you recommend? We will be renting a car, though not sure yet whether we really need a 4WD...
Have red about the below, but not sure everything is doable...
- West: Westfjords, Snaefellsnes.
- North: Jokulsarlon, Akureyri, Myvatn.
- South: Volcanos, glaciers, black beach.
- Reykjavik & surroundings: Golden circle, Reykjanes.
Thank you very very much!
Itinerary for Iceland...Tips needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RT AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION TO FLOWER MARKET, LAS RAMBLAS
- 2 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 3 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 4 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 5 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 6 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 7 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 8 men's shoes spain
- 9 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 10 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 11 Unique Venice Activity
- 12 Traveling in France by train
- 13 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 17 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 18 London visit
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 21 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 22 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 23 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 24 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)