I am traveling to Greece for the first time in June with my husband, two teen-aged sons, and mother-in-law. We have considered visiting Athens, Santorini and Mykonos, but would love other suggestions and thoughts for the nine days. We have considered The Athens Gate Hotel in Athens, The Hilton Athens and the Canaves in Santorini.
Any pointers, suggestions for accommodations, etc. would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 5 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 10 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 Italian car factory tours
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 18 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 19 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 20 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 21 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 24 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 25 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April