I am traveling to Greece for the first time in June with my husband, two teen-aged sons, and mother-in-law. We have considered visiting Athens, Santorini and Mykonos, but would love other suggestions and thoughts for the nine days. We have considered The Athens Gate Hotel in Athens, The Hilton Athens and the Canaves in Santorini.
Any pointers, suggestions for accommodations, etc. would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 2 1 month in Europe
- 3 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 LIsbon
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 London Hotels
- 16 Iceland in 7 days.
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Luggage Storage
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Paris hotels
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"