I am going to Greece and Turkey Aug 29-Sept 21. Sept 8 to 21 is a tour that i booked for Turkey.
I will Land in Athens on the 30th late at night
Aug 29-30 travel
Aug 31-Sept 1st Athens
Sept 2 travel to Mykonos
Sept 3-7 Mykonos
Sept 8 (must be in Istanbul by 1pm)
There is a flight from Mykonos that puts me in Istanbul by 12pm.
Another option is on the 7th ferry back to Athens and fly out early on 8th or flying from Mykonos on 7th getting me in Istanbul earlier. Any thoughts on those options?
Also am i giving enough time to Athens? I will be doing a lot of siteseeing in Turkey so wanted to spend some time relaxing at beach. Is mykonos the best for beach? I am not really into nightlife other than a drink with dinner sometimes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car hire
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Dover queues
- 5 Puglia
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 8 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 9 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 10 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 11 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 12 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 13 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 14 Barcelona to Morocco
- 15 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 18 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 19 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 20 From London to Paris to US
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 23 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau