I am going to Greece and Turkey Aug 29-Sept 21. Sept 8 to 21 is a tour that i booked for Turkey.
I will Land in Athens on the 30th late at night
Aug 29-30 travel
Aug 31-Sept 1st Athens
Sept 2 travel to Mykonos
Sept 3-7 Mykonos
Sept 8 (must be in Istanbul by 1pm)
There is a flight from Mykonos that puts me in Istanbul by 12pm.
Another option is on the 7th ferry back to Athens and fly out early on 8th or flying from Mykonos on 7th getting me in Istanbul earlier. Any thoughts on those options?
Also am i giving enough time to Athens? I will be doing a lot of siteseeing in Turkey so wanted to spend some time relaxing at beach. Is mykonos the best for beach? I am not really into nightlife other than a drink with dinner sometimes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clean up spam
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 4 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 7 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 8 Which city order makes most sense?
- 9 Greece and Italy Combo
- 10 Munich Hotel Location
- 11 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 12 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 13 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Valencia, Spain
- 16 Visit to Engand
- 17 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 18 Restaurants in Spain
- 19 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 Is Sicily Safe?
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 Gardens & GTGs
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Transportation Question Italy