I am going to Greece and Turkey Aug 29-Sept 21. Sept 8 to 21 is a tour that i booked for Turkey.
I will Land in Athens on the 30th late at night
Aug 29-30 travel
Aug 31-Sept 1st Athens
Sept 2 travel to Mykonos
Sept 3-7 Mykonos
Sept 8 (must be in Istanbul by 1pm)
There is a flight from Mykonos that puts me in Istanbul by 12pm.
Another option is on the 7th ferry back to Athens and fly out early on 8th or flying from Mykonos on 7th getting me in Istanbul earlier. Any thoughts on those options?
Also am i giving enough time to Athens? I will be doing a lot of siteseeing in Turkey so wanted to spend some time relaxing at beach. Is mykonos the best for beach? I am not really into nightlife other than a drink with dinner sometimes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 6 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Rome
- 11 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 12 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 13 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 14 Munich
- 15 Need help in travel planning
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 18 Portugal itinerary help
- 19 Puglia or La Langhe
- 20 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 21 Booking hotels before trains
- 22 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 23 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 24 Visiting Spain in January
- 25 Italy/Greece with kids