I am going to Greece and Turkey Aug 29-Sept 21. Sept 8 to 21 is a tour that i booked for Turkey.
I will Land in Athens on the 30th late at night
Aug 29-30 travel
Aug 31-Sept 1st Athens
Sept 2 travel to Mykonos
Sept 3-7 Mykonos
Sept 8 (must be in Istanbul by 1pm)
There is a flight from Mykonos that puts me in Istanbul by 12pm.
Another option is on the 7th ferry back to Athens and fly out early on 8th or flying from Mykonos on 7th getting me in Istanbul earlier. Any thoughts on those options?
Also am i giving enough time to Athens? I will be doing a lot of siteseeing in Turkey so wanted to spend some time relaxing at beach. Is mykonos the best for beach? I am not really into nightlife other than a drink with dinner sometimes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 3 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Whathello Paris
- 6 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 7 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 8 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 9 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 10 Bordeaux to Nice
- 11 Travel in Europe
- 12 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 13 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 Crete Holiday
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Rome to Venice
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 November in Rome
- 23 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 24 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna