I am going to Greece and Turkey Aug 29-Sept 21. Sept 8 to 21 is a tour that i booked for Turkey.
I will Land in Athens on the 30th late at night
Aug 29-30 travel
Aug 31-Sept 1st Athens
Sept 2 travel to Mykonos
Sept 3-7 Mykonos
Sept 8 (must be in Istanbul by 1pm)
There is a flight from Mykonos that puts me in Istanbul by 12pm.
Another option is on the 7th ferry back to Athens and fly out early on 8th or flying from Mykonos on 7th getting me in Istanbul earlier. Any thoughts on those options?
Also am i giving enough time to Athens? I will be doing a lot of siteseeing in Turkey so wanted to spend some time relaxing at beach. Is mykonos the best for beach? I am not really into nightlife other than a drink with dinner sometimes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 2 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 3 Amalfi coast
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 7 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 8 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 9 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 14 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 23 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 24 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik