I am going to Greece and Turkey Aug 29-Sept 21. Sept 8 to 21 is a tour that i booked for Turkey.
I will Land in Athens on the 30th late at night
Aug 29-30 travel
Aug 31-Sept 1st Athens
Sept 2 travel to Mykonos
Sept 3-7 Mykonos
Sept 8 (must be in Istanbul by 1pm)
There is a flight from Mykonos that puts me in Istanbul by 12pm.
Another option is on the 7th ferry back to Athens and fly out early on 8th or flying from Mykonos on 7th getting me in Istanbul earlier. Any thoughts on those options?
Also am i giving enough time to Athens? I will be doing a lot of siteseeing in Turkey so wanted to spend some time relaxing at beach. Is mykonos the best for beach? I am not really into nightlife other than a drink with dinner sometimes.
Itinerary for Greece and Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 3 Reputable Tours
- 4 Is my plan ok
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 11 Ideas for Spain in May
- 12 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 21 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 22 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 23 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 24 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 25 driving in france with kids