I am going to Greece and Turkey Aug 29-Sept 21. Sept 8 to 21 is a tour that i booked for Turkey.
I will Land in Athens on the 30th late at night
Aug 29-30 travel
Aug 31-Sept 1st Athens
Sept 2 travel to Mykonos
Sept 3-7 Mykonos
Sept 8 (must be in Istanbul by 1pm)
There is a flight from Mykonos that puts me in Istanbul by 12pm.
Another option is on the 7th ferry back to Athens and fly out early on 8th or flying from Mykonos on 7th getting me in Istanbul earlier. Any thoughts on those options?
Also am i giving enough time to Athens? I will be doing a lot of siteseeing in Turkey so wanted to spend some time relaxing at beach. Is mykonos the best for beach? I am not really into nightlife other than a drink with dinner sometimes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 The Electric Motor Shop
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 We're here!
- 9 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 Acropolis Athens
- 12 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 13 Versailles
- 14 Where to enjoy Paris
- 15 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 16 Train help for Prague
- 17 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 21 driving from prague to salzburg
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 24 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary