I am going to Greece and Turkey Aug 29-Sept 21. Sept 8 to 21 is a tour that i booked for Turkey.
I will Land in Athens on the 30th late at night
Aug 29-30 travel
Aug 31-Sept 1st Athens
Sept 2 travel to Mykonos
Sept 3-7 Mykonos
Sept 8 (must be in Istanbul by 1pm)
There is a flight from Mykonos that puts me in Istanbul by 12pm.
Another option is on the 7th ferry back to Athens and fly out early on 8th or flying from Mykonos on 7th getting me in Istanbul earlier. Any thoughts on those options?
Also am i giving enough time to Athens? I will be doing a lot of siteseeing in Turkey so wanted to spend some time relaxing at beach. Is mykonos the best for beach? I am not really into nightlife other than a drink with dinner sometimes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 2 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 4 CDG airport and connection time
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 car for four adults and four bikes
- 7 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 19 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 20 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 21 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 24 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages