I am planning a trip to Geneva between 25th July to 31st July. I will be staying in hotel at Geneva. I am visiting with my wife and 19 months old daughter.
Please suggest the itinerary for 6 days which I can follow residing in Geneva.
Also Assist for railway pass which I should take accordingly....Please let me know if I can book activities thru online or on the spot.
Look forward to your expert advice to plan my trip better and get more out of it.
Thanks in Advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 RENFE error message during payment
- 4 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 5 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 8 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 9 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 14 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 15 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 16 Europe itinerary review
- 17 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 18 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 19 Train passes
- 20 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 21 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 22 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 23 3 Days in Naples...
- 24 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 25 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department