I am planning a trip to Geneva between 25th July to 31st July. I will be staying in hotel at Geneva. I am visiting with my wife and 19 months old daughter.
Please suggest the itinerary for 6 days which I can follow residing in Geneva.
Also Assist for railway pass which I should take accordingly....Please let me know if I can book activities thru online or on the spot.
Look forward to your expert advice to plan my trip better and get more out of it.
Thanks in Advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 2 CDG international flight
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 12 days europe
- 5 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 6 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 7 Seville in late January
- 8 Lipari to Capri??
- 9 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 10 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 11 Italy for the first time
- 12 Berlin restaurant recs
- 13 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 14 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 15 5 day s in Belgrade
- 16 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 17 Travel WiFi - France
- 18 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 19 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 20 Gelato course in Rome?
- 21 Drinks in Spain
- 22 RFID Protection
- 23 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 24 Beaches in Southern France
- 25 Norfolk base