I am planning a trip to Geneva between 25th July to 31st July. I will be staying in hotel at Geneva. I am visiting with my wife and 19 months old daughter.
Please suggest the itinerary for 6 days which I can follow residing in Geneva.
Also Assist for railway pass which I should take accordingly....Please let me know if I can book activities thru online or on the spot.
Look forward to your expert advice to plan my trip better and get more out of it.
Thanks in Advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 2 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 3 Trip to Rome
- 4 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 5 France Itinerary Advice
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 10 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 11 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 14 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 15 French election
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 18 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 19 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 French Election - Questions???
- 23 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 2 weeks Europe trip