I am planning a trip to Geneva between 25th July to 31st July. I will be staying in hotel at Geneva. I am visiting with my wife and 19 months old daughter.
Please suggest the itinerary for 6 days which I can follow residing in Geneva.
Also Assist for railway pass which I should take accordingly....Please let me know if I can book activities thru online or on the spot.
Look forward to your expert advice to plan my trip better and get more out of it.
Thanks in Advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 fixed@: AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1;8SS//999+8045 AOL*fixed>>
- 2 US:A :Yahoo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 Yahoo MAIL 24*7
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 driving from London to Lourdes
- 10 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 11 Italian lake cruise
- 12 Tuscany Itinerary
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Multi Country car Rental
- 17 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Couscous
- 22 alcazar question and seville advice
- 23 London is it worth it?
- 24 Lisbon
- 25 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga