I am planning a trip to Geneva between 25th July to 31st July. I will be staying in hotel at Geneva. I am visiting with my wife and 19 months old daughter.
Please suggest the itinerary for 6 days which I can follow residing in Geneva.
Also Assist for railway pass which I should take accordingly....Please let me know if I can book activities thru online or on the spot.
Look forward to your expert advice to plan my trip better and get more out of it.
Thanks in Advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노™온라인바카라추천
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 6 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 7 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 8 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 9 Scotland in December
- 10 10 days in London in early December
- 11 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Iceland
- 14 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 15 Greece
- 16 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 17 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 18 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 22 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 23 tickets for Wimbledon
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...