I am planning a trip to Geneva between 25th July to 31st July. I will be staying in hotel at Geneva. I am visiting with my wife and 19 months old daughter.
Please suggest the itinerary for 6 days which I can follow residing in Geneva.
Also Assist for railway pass which I should take accordingly....Please let me know if I can book activities thru online or on the spot.
Look forward to your expert advice to plan my trip better and get more out of it.
Thanks in Advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 2 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 3 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 6 Italy - rental car damages query
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 9 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 10 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 11 CDG much improved
- 12 European Cooking Secrets
- 13 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 14 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 17 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 18 20 Days in Europe
- 19 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 20 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 21 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 22 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 23 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 25 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?