I am planning a trip to Geneva between 25th July to 31st July. I will be staying in hotel at Geneva. I am visiting with my wife and 19 months old daughter.
Please suggest the itinerary for 6 days which I can follow residing in Geneva.
Also Assist for railway pass which I should take accordingly....Please let me know if I can book activities thru online or on the spot.
Look forward to your expert advice to plan my trip better and get more out of it.
Thanks in Advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 2 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 3 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 4 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 5 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 6 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 7 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 9 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 10 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 11 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 12 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 13 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 18 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 Lyon france-- rental car
- 21 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 22 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 23 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 24 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 25 Greece mainland and islands