I am planning a trip to Geneva between 25th July to 31st July. I will be staying in hotel at Geneva. I am visiting with my wife and 19 months old daughter.
Please suggest the itinerary for 6 days which I can follow residing in Geneva.
Also Assist for railway pass which I should take accordingly....Please let me know if I can book activities thru online or on the spot.
Look forward to your expert advice to plan my trip better and get more out of it.
Thanks in Advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days in Spain
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Paris to Italy
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Iceland early december visit
- 6 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 7 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 Italy Car Scam
- 13 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 Barcelona alternative
- 17 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 22 God Save the Queen?
- 23 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)