Iam travelling to France with my girlfriend from Dec 20th to Dec 30th. Fisrt I go to Bordeaux where I have purchased a plan for 2 nights 3 days to visit some Chateaux, wine tour, wine tasting, city tour, etc.
Then I will go to Marseilles for 2whole days, and then I arrived at Paris on Dec 24th. I have planned a first draft itinerary, and I was wondering if you guys an help me please. I have search a little bit and make it according to a map, so I do not have to walk from one side of the city to the other.
Arco del Triunfo
Jardines de Trocadero - ver la Torre Eiffel desde aca
Palacio de Chaillot
Torre Eiffel y paseo por el rio Siena
Visitar la Residencia de Charles Floquet
Pasear por el Campo de Marte
Llegar al mercadito de Rue Cler
Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération
The National Residence of the Invalids
Rodin Museum Paris
Avenida de Champs-Elysees
Gran Palacio de Paris
Museo Orangerie (horario: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
Museo Orsay (Tue, Wed, Fri - Sun: 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., Thu 9.45 pm)
Olympia music hall
Opera Garnier Palace Paris
Museo del Perfume
Museo de Louvre
Decorative Art Museum Paris
Royal Palace Paris
Royal Palace Garden
Iglesia Saint Eustache
Theatre de la Ville
Torre Saint Jacques
Rue de Rivoli
Museo de Picasso
Plaza de la Bastille
Notre Dame Paris
Pont Neuf (Puente)
Saint etienne du Mont Iglesia
Jardin des Plantes garden
National Museum of Natural History Paris
1 night at versilles (already bought the stay at a hotel), the firt day I stay in Versailles but the second day I want to go to Reims to:
CHAMPAGNE POMMERY Tel. 0033 0 03 26 88 53 86
CHAMPAGNE G.H. MARTEL & CIE Tel. 0033 03 26 82 70 67
CHAMPAGNE G.H. MUMM Tel. 0033 03 26 49 59 70
CHAMPAGNE LANSON Tel. 0033 03 26 78 50 17
Loire Valley (to see the Chateaux
Can you please help me to see if one day is really not doable.
Thanks a lot. Best,
Itinerary for France - Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 2 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 5 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 6 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 7 Hamam in Istanbul
- 8 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 9 week in calabria
- 10 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 14 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 15 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 16 Help for San Sebastian
- 17 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 18 Aaah...Umbria!
- 19 bed and breakfasts
- 20 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 21 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 22 Input on VRBO apartment in the Gracia area
- 23 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 24 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 25 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help