I know that this question pops up all the time. I’ve tried to plan my trip to Italy by myself (which I usually do without problems) but this time after few travel guide books I’m lost. There is another reason. I haven’t been to EU 25 years and I cannot use my traveler’s experience because I don’t sense EU mentality and culture. Is it possible that somebody will help me to plan this trip or just give me some pointers?
I will travel with family 2+2 (11 and 20). Wing to Venice on August 25, 12 and return from Rome on Sept 12. (19 days). I already made a reservation for 2 nights (Aug 25, 26) in Venice and rented a car for Aug 27. The rest is open. I would like to visit major tourist attractions, explore Tuscany (rent a condo, BB, hotel?...use it as a base to see Florence, Siena, Pisa, Lucca, Cinque Terre on one day trips?). It will be nice to go as far as Naples and Pompeii. Return to Rome for 2-3 nights and fly home. Thanks in advance for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리보드게임 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 7 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 8 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London