I know that this question pops up all the time. I’ve tried to plan my trip to Italy by myself (which I usually do without problems) but this time after few travel guide books I’m lost. There is another reason. I haven’t been to EU 25 years and I cannot use my traveler’s experience because I don’t sense EU mentality and culture. Is it possible that somebody will help me to plan this trip or just give me some pointers?
I will travel with family 2+2 (11 and 20). Wing to Venice on August 25, 12 and return from Rome on Sept 12. (19 days). I already made a reservation for 2 nights (Aug 25, 26) in Venice and rented a car for Aug 27. The rest is open. I would like to visit major tourist attractions, explore Tuscany (rent a condo, BB, hotel?...use it as a base to see Florence, Siena, Pisa, Lucca, Cinque Terre on one day trips?). It will be nice to go as far as Naples and Pompeii. Return to Rome for 2-3 nights and fly home. Thanks in advance for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 온라인배팅┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓온라인배팅
- 4 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 5 인터넷배팅┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓인터넷배팅
- 6 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 7 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 8 인터넷바둑이┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓인터넷바둑이
- 9 온라인바둑이┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓온라인바둑이
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 지존게임┏送】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【送┓지존게임
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 16 Killarney
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 25 Paperwork to Marry in Italy