I hope you can help. My husband and I are British aid workers, currently based in Pakistan. We go back to England once or twice a year, but would like to take our son (7) to Europe this year. We plan to travel towards the end of June (dates flexible), take in a week to 10 days in Europe and head to England after that. We would like to go to Frankfurt, Paris, Verona and Venice (couple of nights each) to see friends. Barcelona might be an add on. My husband and I have been to these cities before, so its really to enjoy it with our little boy (who is very excited!) and take in some major sites.
I have gone through many websites and since I need to be economical, I am totally confused about the itinerary and trying to make this work out.
Any help would be appreciated. We are willing to fly from Islamabad to Frankfurt, Paris or Barcelona (whichever is cheaper) and travel by train across Europe. Germany and France would have been fine but Italy is causing me some trouble. Any suggestions for economical itineraries , useful websites etc would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://goldenhealthcenters.com/skin-contour-cream/
- 2 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 Safety in Rome
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 9 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 10 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Apartment Montreux area
- 14 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 15 Crete Holiday
- 16 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 17 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 Greek Village
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 24 base in brussels
- 25 Rome or Venice first