I hope you can help. My husband and I are British aid workers, currently based in Pakistan. We go back to England once or twice a year, but would like to take our son (7) to Europe this year. We plan to travel towards the end of June (dates flexible), take in a week to 10 days in Europe and head to England after that. We would like to go to Frankfurt, Paris, Verona and Venice (couple of nights each) to see friends. Barcelona might be an add on. My husband and I have been to these cities before, so its really to enjoy it with our little boy (who is very excited!) and take in some major sites.
I have gone through many websites and since I need to be economical, I am totally confused about the itinerary and trying to make this work out.
Any help would be appreciated. We are willing to fly from Islamabad to Frankfurt, Paris or Barcelona (whichever is cheaper) and travel by train across Europe. Germany and France would have been fine but Italy is causing me some trouble. Any suggestions for economical itineraries , useful websites etc would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 2 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 3 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 4 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 5 Milos beach stay
- 6 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 7 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 8 Driving in Wales
- 9 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany
- 10 Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 15 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 16 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 17 One day around Lake Brienz
- 18 Bayeux Restaurants
- 19 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 20 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 21 Best Viking Sites
- 22 Language to use in Belgium
- 23 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 24 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 25 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)