We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Overnight Train Questions
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 5 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 6 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 7 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 8 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 9 Amsterdam hotels
- 10 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 11 Flamenco Shows
- 12 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 13 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 14 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 15 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 16 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 17 What to see in Dresden...
- 18 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Croatia in late April
- 20 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 21 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 22 Italy - best two central locations
- 23 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 24 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 25 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip