We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Itinerary for Europe trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 2 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 3 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Where to go in France mid July?
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Help with England/Wales tour
- 8 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 9 Cruise the River Shannon
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 Ireland or Scotland
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 Italy in October 2015
- 16 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 19 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 trip to norway
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 My notes on Greece 101
- 25 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report