We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Itinerary for Europe trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 2 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 3 Back home problems with sim card
- 4 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 5 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 6 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 7 Budapest
- 8 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 9 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 10 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 11 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 12 Budapest--baggage storage
- 13 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 14 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 15 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 16 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 17 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 18 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 19 How do you find French food?
- 20 Day trips from Seville
- 21 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 22 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 23 GPS in Tuscany
- 24 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 25 Best day to look for economic flights