We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 2 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 3 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 4 Paris (relax), Amboise, Loire (bicycle)
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 6 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 7 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 8 Amalfi Coast in June
- 9 Paris dining-with teens
- 10 Paris GTG - October 21
- 11 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 12 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 13 Hanover, Germany, where to eat and stay
- 14 Exploring the neighbourhoods of Berlin
- 15 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 16 Fall 2015 Balkans Trip Report - Mostly Croatia & Slovenia
- 17 Cheshire, England Hotelsq
- 18 Tbilisi in Georgia, let yourself be charmed!
- 19 Ferrari Factory
- 20 A romantic weekend in Paris with outstanding food!
- 21 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 22 Poblenou is the place to be in Barcelona!
- 23 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 24 Christmas in Germany
- 25 Another Paris Trip Report