We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 2 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 3 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 6 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 7 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 8 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 9 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 10 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 14 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 15 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 19 Reaching the Lake District
- 20 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 21 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 22 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 23 My special places in Europe
- 24 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 25 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope