We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Itinerary for Europe trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 2 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 3 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 6 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 7 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 8 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 9 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 10 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 11 Trains in Europe
- 12 3 weeks in Sicily
- 13 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 14 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 17 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 20 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 21 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 22 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 25 Raining in rome