We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Itinerary for Europe trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 2 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 3 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 4 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 5 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 6 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 7 I'm in a funk
- 8 Shuttle Bus in Madrid
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 11 Mama Mia Italy!
- 12 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 13 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 14 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 15 Bike touring in France
- 16 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 17 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 18 Germany Visa for conference
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 21 travel to western Europe from India
- 22 I went to Paris in June
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady