We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway and Netherlands
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 4 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 7 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 8 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 9 Train to Sorrento
- 10 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 11 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 12 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 13 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 14 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 15 Travel help laundary
- 16 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 17 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 18 Bruges to Brussels Central
- 19 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 20 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 21 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 22 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 6 nights in Dublin
- 25 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour