We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 7 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Car rental in Paris
- 11 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 12 Rome train to Positano
- 13 Road Maps of Ireland
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 18 A new travel app for Poland
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw