We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American looking for any work in Italy
- 2 Overnight Layover -London
- 3 Northern Italy
- 4 Wine tour recommendations around Greve
- 5 Forints or Euros?
- 6 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 7 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 8 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 9 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 10 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 11 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 12 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 13 hotel in Prague
- 14 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 15 Old European currency
- 16 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 17 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 18 Another Visit to London
- 19 Three days in Athens
- 20 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 21 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 22 Air France / Delta flight to Europe comfort upgrade
- 23 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 24 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 25 London-Paris solo trip