We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Itinerary Help
- 2 Guides - Matera
- 3 MiFi in Italy
- 4 Girona and Besalau
- 5 Barcelona completely overrated
- 6 One quick week -- where in France?
- 7 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 8 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 9 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 10 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 11 Austria In Nov first week
- 12 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 13 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 16 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 17 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 18 London Itinerary and Questions
- 19 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 20 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 21 Cork or Galway?
- 22 Sitges Hotel ??
- 23 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 24 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 25 French lavender and cottages