We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Itinerary for Europe trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Spain Questions
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 10 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 one last portugal car rental question
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 17 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Street food in Turkey
- 21 Dublin Hostels
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD