We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Itinerary for Europe trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 scotland trave;
- 2 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 3 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 4 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 5 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 6 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 7 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 9 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 10 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 11 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 12 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 13 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 14 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 15 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 16 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 17 Where to stay in London
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 20 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 21 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 22 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 23 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 24 Schladming, Austria
- 25 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help