We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.hairlosspropecia.org/alpha-male-ex/
- 2 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 3 Piedmont as a destination
- 4 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Need Information about French Alps
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 France Itinerary Advice
- 10 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 19 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 23 Transportation
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 4 days in Provence in early June