We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche, Italy
- 2 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 3 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 4 Ballet Bolshoi
- 5 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 6 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 7 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 8 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 9 Trains France/Switzerland
- 10 fear of driving in rome!
- 11 Italy trains question
- 12 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 13 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 14 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 15 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 18 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 19 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 20 European Championship
- 21 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 22 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere