We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Itinerary for Europe trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 2 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 3 Change in Travel
- 4 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 5 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 8 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 9 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 10 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 11 Getting Around Greece
- 12 Snorkling around Var?
- 13 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 14 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 15 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 16 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 17 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 18 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 19 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 20 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 21 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 22 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 23 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 24 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 25 Is Capri overrated?