We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Itinerary for Europe trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 2 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 3 An extra night in Germany: Rothenburg odT or Munich?...Opinions?
- 4 Europe Tour with Kids
- 5 Unique Venice Activity
- 6 Lakes District UK
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 England & Scotland in April
- 9 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 12 Is this the right way<>?
- 13 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 14 Your favourite places in Bath
- 15 Rental car scams in Italy
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Rome Areas to stay
- 18 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 22 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 23 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 24 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 25 Italy - Month of July