We are a traveling party of 2 adults and 2 kids. I have a draft itinerary for my trip to Europe during late November and would like your views on it.
I am planning to fly to Rome and then make my way to London through Venice, Vienna, Prague, Munich, Amsterdam, and Paris.
My plans are as follows:-
(Fly into Rome)
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome (3 nights)
Day 4: Train to Venice in the morning to arrive in the afternoon in Venice.
Day 5: Venice (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Vienna to arrive by morning in Vienna)( 1 night in Venice)
Day 6: Vienna
Day 7: Vienna (2 nights in Vienna)
Day 8: Train in morning to Prague to arrive by afternoon
Day 9: Prague
Day 10rague (3 nights in Prague)
Day 11: Train in morning to Munich to arrive by afternoon
Day 12: Munich (on the 2nd night, overnight train to Amsterdam)
Day 16- Train in morning to Paris to arrive by afternoon Vienna –
Day 19- Train in morning to London to arrive by afternoon
(Fly out from London)
We are not much into museums but do not mind visiting one or two in each city. I am aware that it is best to spend more night in each city as advised by most members but we cant seem to spare more time unless it is absolutely necessary.
TQ in advance.
Itinerary for Europe trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 2 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 3 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 4 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 8 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 9 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 10 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 11 Ireland or Scotland
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 15 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 16 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 17 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 18 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 22 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 Weekend in Norfolk
- 25 Athens at New Years