Son begins studies in Paris July 14, would like to travel before with family. Completely open on itinerary. We are an active family, enjoy good food, wine and culture, some beach time might be nice. Italy or Spain are options, we have been to Paris, a day or two is all we need with daughter, age 15.
Itinerary for 10 day trip ending in Paris with teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 2 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 5 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 6 London visit
- 7 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 10 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 20 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 21 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Budget for 3 Month's