Son begins studies in Paris July 14, would like to travel before with family. Completely open on itinerary. We are an active family, enjoy good food, wine and culture, some beach time might be nice. Italy or Spain are options, we have been to Paris, a day or two is all we need with daughter, age 15.
Itinerary for 10 day trip ending in Paris with teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 4 Dublin to Armagh?
- 5 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 6 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 England and Scotland
- 9 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 Air pollution in Paris
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 14 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 15 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 16 Naxos in May
- 17 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 18 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 19 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 20 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 23 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 24 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 25 connecting flight to marseille or not