Could the experts please advise if the tour plan below is manageable in 8-9 nights? Keeping in perspective that day trips or sightseeing from each of these bases will take up one day itself. Also, in each destination please recommend a sight if I have missed something worthwhile. We are fyling into Zurich and out of Geneva.
Day 1- Zurich (see the city)
Day 2 - Zurich (Rhine Falls, open to recommendation)
Day 3- Lucerne (Mount Titlis)
Day 4- Lucerne (open to recommendation)
Day 5- Interlaken (Jungfraujoch visit)
Day 6- Interlaken (open to recommendation)
Day 7- Zermatt
Day 8- Montreax (Chillon Castle, what else?)
Day 9- Montreax (Chamonix, Mont Blanc)
Day 10- Fly back from Geneva
Train question-Can we take the Golden Panorama from Lucerne to Interlaken?
Sorry for so many questions, appreciate your advise and thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SMILE : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 4 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 5 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 6 Classical Tour of Albania
- 7 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 8 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 London GTG May 19-25
- 11 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 12 London and Normandy
- 13 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 14 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 15 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 21 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 25 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
Itinerary feedback please and train questions for August trip