Could the experts please advise if the tour plan below is manageable in 8-9 nights? Keeping in perspective that day trips or sightseeing from each of these bases will take up one day itself. Also, in each destination please recommend a sight if I have missed something worthwhile. We are fyling into Zurich and out of Geneva.
Day 1- Zurich (see the city)
Day 2 - Zurich (Rhine Falls, open to recommendation)
Day 3- Lucerne (Mount Titlis)
Day 4- Lucerne (open to recommendation)
Day 5- Interlaken (Jungfraujoch visit)
Day 6- Interlaken (open to recommendation)
Day 7- Zermatt
Day 8- Montreax (Chillon Castle, what else?)
Day 9- Montreax (Chamonix, Mont Blanc)
Day 10- Fly back from Geneva
Train question-Can we take the Golden Panorama from Lucerne to Interlaken?
Sorry for so many questions, appreciate your advise and thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 2 First Time Solo Travel info
- 3 Oxford 24 hours
- 4 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 5 Andalucia in December
- 6 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 7 Lost ring
- 8 Budapest Hotels
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Sliema, Malta
- 11 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 12 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 13 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 14 London's Must Sights!
- 15 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 16 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 First trip to Italy
- 21 England and Wales by public transport
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Ireland & Scotland
- 24 Scenic Driving Routes
- 25 Van Gogh Museum advice
Itinerary feedback please and train questions for August trip