Could the experts please advise if the tour plan below is manageable in 8-9 nights? Keeping in perspective that day trips or sightseeing from each of these bases will take up one day itself. Also, in each destination please recommend a sight if I have missed something worthwhile. We are fyling into Zurich and out of Geneva.
Day 1- Zurich (see the city)
Day 2 - Zurich (Rhine Falls, open to recommendation)
Day 3- Lucerne (Mount Titlis)
Day 4- Lucerne (open to recommendation)
Day 5- Interlaken (Jungfraujoch visit)
Day 6- Interlaken (open to recommendation)
Day 7- Zermatt
Day 8- Montreax (Chillon Castle, what else?)
Day 9- Montreax (Chamonix, Mont Blanc)
Day 10- Fly back from Geneva
Train question-Can we take the Golden Panorama from Lucerne to Interlaken?
Sorry for so many questions, appreciate your advise and thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips question
- 2 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 3 How Much Time To Make A Vueling Flight Barcelona
- 4 Advice about Naples?
- 5 Hampton Court help
- 6 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 7 Zurich to Milan
- 8 14 days between Italy and Switzerland - Itinerary help
- 9 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 10 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 11 Cooking Class at Antinori
- 12 Do we need a car?
- 13 Paris -?- Rome
- 14 Verizon Travel Pass
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Rome FCO Sufficient Time??
- 17 Cities on the Danube
- 18 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 19 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 20 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 21 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 22 Santorini and Positano.
- 23 Trains through Germany
- 24 Zurich to Salo
- 25 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
Itinerary feedback please and train questions for August trip