Could the experts please advise if the tour plan below is manageable in 8-9 nights? Keeping in perspective that day trips or sightseeing from each of these bases will take up one day itself. Also, in each destination please recommend a sight if I have missed something worthwhile. We are fyling into Zurich and out of Geneva.
Day 1- Zurich (see the city)
Day 2 - Zurich (Rhine Falls, open to recommendation)
Day 3- Lucerne (Mount Titlis)
Day 4- Lucerne (open to recommendation)
Day 5- Interlaken (Jungfraujoch visit)
Day 6- Interlaken (open to recommendation)
Day 7- Zermatt
Day 8- Montreax (Chillon Castle, what else?)
Day 9- Montreax (Chamonix, Mont Blanc)
Day 10- Fly back from Geneva
Train question-Can we take the Golden Panorama from Lucerne to Interlaken?
Sorry for so many questions, appreciate your advise and thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 Greek fuel cost
- 5 VRBO South Kensington
- 6 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Vacation
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 15 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 16 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time
Itinerary feedback please and train questions for August trip