Could the experts please advise if the tour plan below is manageable in 8-9 nights? Keeping in perspective that day trips or sightseeing from each of these bases will take up one day itself. Also, in each destination please recommend a sight if I have missed something worthwhile. We are fyling into Zurich and out of Geneva.
Day 1- Zurich (see the city)
Day 2 - Zurich (Rhine Falls, open to recommendation)
Day 3- Lucerne (Mount Titlis)
Day 4- Lucerne (open to recommendation)
Day 5- Interlaken (Jungfraujoch visit)
Day 6- Interlaken (open to recommendation)
Day 7- Zermatt
Day 8- Montreax (Chillon Castle, what else?)
Day 9- Montreax (Chamonix, Mont Blanc)
Day 10- Fly back from Geneva
Train question-Can we take the Golden Panorama from Lucerne to Interlaken?
Sorry for so many questions, appreciate your advise and thank you very much in advance.
Itinerary feedback please and train questions for August trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 2 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 13 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 14 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 15 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 16 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 17 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 21 Which european city?
- 22 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 23 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Swiss mountain scenery in late April