Could the experts please advise if the tour plan below is manageable in 8-9 nights? Keeping in perspective that day trips or sightseeing from each of these bases will take up one day itself. Also, in each destination please recommend a sight if I have missed something worthwhile. We are fyling into Zurich and out of Geneva.
Day 1- Zurich (see the city)
Day 2 - Zurich (Rhine Falls, open to recommendation)
Day 3- Lucerne (Mount Titlis)
Day 4- Lucerne (open to recommendation)
Day 5- Interlaken (Jungfraujoch visit)
Day 6- Interlaken (open to recommendation)
Day 7- Zermatt
Day 8- Montreax (Chillon Castle, what else?)
Day 9- Montreax (Chamonix, Mont Blanc)
Day 10- Fly back from Geneva
Train question-Can we take the Golden Panorama from Lucerne to Interlaken?
Sorry for so many questions, appreciate your advise and thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ICLOUD PRINTER 1888:260:2909 installation CONTACT ICLOUD Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 10 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 15 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 16 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 17 Iceland early december visit
- 18 Zurich to Milan trip
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 21 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 22 Italy Car Scam
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 25 car insurance italy
Itinerary feedback please and train questions for August trip