Could the experts please advise if the tour plan below is manageable in 8-9 nights? Keeping in perspective that day trips or sightseeing from each of these bases will take up one day itself. Also, in each destination please recommend a sight if I have missed something worthwhile. We are fyling into Zurich and out of Geneva.
Day 1- Zurich (see the city)
Day 2 - Zurich (Rhine Falls, open to recommendation)
Day 3- Lucerne (Mount Titlis)
Day 4- Lucerne (open to recommendation)
Day 5- Interlaken (Jungfraujoch visit)
Day 6- Interlaken (open to recommendation)
Day 7- Zermatt
Day 8- Montreax (Chillon Castle, what else?)
Day 9- Montreax (Chamonix, Mont Blanc)
Day 10- Fly back from Geneva
Train question-Can we take the Golden Panorama from Lucerne to Interlaken?
Sorry for so many questions, appreciate your advise and thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 Transportation
- 4 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 5 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 8 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 11 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 12 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 15 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 16 Corsica
- 17 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 18 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 19 One day in Lille, France
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 YIKES!
- 24 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
Itinerary feedback please and train questions for August trip