We are a couple in our late 20’s planning for our honeymoon (Venice & Amalfi Coas) in late September. We know we are late.
We have between 12 and 14 nights. We like culture while relaxing and taking our time when we travel.
We plan to spend 4-5 nights in Venice, 2-3 in a quiet place in Amalfi Coast (just to relax in the hotel), and then 5-6 in a center location like Positano to explore the region.
Does it make sense? Should we spend 4 or 5 nights in Venice?
Because we don’t travel light (not me!), we plan to take the train from Venice to Naples. From there, would you rent a car or take other means of transportation?
Would Capri be a good choice for the second leg of our trip?
Pompeii seems a must. What about places like Ischia, Paestum and Naples (is it safe?) from Amalfi Coast?
And should we go with a hotel or a B&B? We went with B&B’s in Provence and liked it a lot.
Thanks a lot in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 retruning to US with souveniers
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 4 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 5 Iceland car rental agencies
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 14 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 10 days in London in early December
- 17 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 20 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 24 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 25 Scotland in December