We are a couple in our late 20’s planning for our honeymoon (Venice & Amalfi Coas) in late September. We know we are late.
We have between 12 and 14 nights. We like culture while relaxing and taking our time when we travel.
We plan to spend 4-5 nights in Venice, 2-3 in a quiet place in Amalfi Coast (just to relax in the hotel), and then 5-6 in a center location like Positano to explore the region.
Does it make sense? Should we spend 4 or 5 nights in Venice?
Because we don’t travel light (not me!), we plan to take the train from Venice to Naples. From there, would you rent a car or take other means of transportation?
Would Capri be a good choice for the second leg of our trip?
Pompeii seems a must. What about places like Ischia, Paestum and Naples (is it safe?) from Amalfi Coast?
And should we go with a hotel or a B&B? We went with B&B’s in Provence and liked it a lot.
Thanks a lot in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 그리스카지노 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노ヨ코리아카지노
- 2 안전한카지노사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노추천の카지노추천
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 오션바카라노하우■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ね생방송카지노
- 5 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 13 38 Days in Paris
- 14 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 24 How the kids age calculated
- 25 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?