We are a couple in our late 20’s planning for our honeymoon (Venice & Amalfi Coas) in late September. We know we are late.
We have between 12 and 14 nights. We like culture while relaxing and taking our time when we travel.
We plan to spend 4-5 nights in Venice, 2-3 in a quiet place in Amalfi Coast (just to relax in the hotel), and then 5-6 in a center location like Positano to explore the region.
Does it make sense? Should we spend 4 or 5 nights in Venice?
Because we don’t travel light (not me!), we plan to take the train from Venice to Naples. From there, would you rent a car or take other means of transportation?
Would Capri be a good choice for the second leg of our trip?
Pompeii seems a must. What about places like Ischia, Paestum and Naples (is it safe?) from Amalfi Coast?
And should we go with a hotel or a B&B? We went with B&B’s in Provence and liked it a lot.
Thanks a lot in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ALPINE 1888 260 2909 Installation renewal contact ALPINE tec*h .
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Italy Car Scam
- 4 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 5 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 6 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 7 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 8 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 9 Russia in two weeks in December
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 12 Norway Honeymoon
- 13 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 14 Schengen Rule
- 15 Quizz !
- 16 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 19 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 20 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 23 9 Days in Spain
- 24 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)