My family and I will spend 2 weeks in Germany and Austria on holiday and the intention is to mix sightseeing with a bit of activity such as biking, walking etc. The itinerary is as follows:
27 April 2013 - 0600 Hrs arrival in Munich after a 8.5 hour transcontinental flight
Hire a car at the airport and drive to Salzburg.
27 - 30 April: Salzburg (3 nights)
30 April - 2 May: Innsbruck (2 nights)
2 May - 5 May: Hagnau am Bodensee (3 nights)
5 - 7 May: Freiburg + Europa Park (2 nights)
7 - 11 May : Munich (4 nights)
11 May - depart from Munich
On the drive between Innsbruck - Hagnau, we plan to see Neuschwanstein Castle. On the drive from Freiburg to Munich, we plan to see Dachau. Other than this all other sightseeing will be done in the respective ciites (including bike tours). We will be driving between the cities and using public transport within the cities.
How does the itinerary sound? Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 We're here!
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 6-7 Days in France
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 5 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 18 Bremerhaven and environs
- 19 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 20 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 25 Overnight trip from Barcelona
Itinerary critique please! 14 day trip to Germany and Austria