My family and I will spend 2 weeks in Germany and Austria on holiday and the intention is to mix sightseeing with a bit of activity such as biking, walking etc. The itinerary is as follows:
27 April 2013 - 0600 Hrs arrival in Munich after a 8.5 hour transcontinental flight
Hire a car at the airport and drive to Salzburg.
27 - 30 April: Salzburg (3 nights)
30 April - 2 May: Innsbruck (2 nights)
2 May - 5 May: Hagnau am Bodensee (3 nights)
5 - 7 May: Freiburg + Europa Park (2 nights)
7 - 11 May : Munich (4 nights)
11 May - depart from Munich
On the drive between Innsbruck - Hagnau, we plan to see Neuschwanstein Castle. On the drive from Freiburg to Munich, we plan to see Dachau. Other than this all other sightseeing will be done in the respective ciites (including bike tours). We will be driving between the cities and using public transport within the cities.
How does the itinerary sound? Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 2 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 6 3 weeks in Spain
- 7 Rent a car in England
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 2017 Easter in Italy
- 12 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 13 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 14 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 15 Edinburgh to Skye
- 16 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 17 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 18 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 25 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
Itinerary critique please! 14 day trip to Germany and Austria