My family and I will spend 2 weeks in Germany and Austria on holiday and the intention is to mix sightseeing with a bit of activity such as biking, walking etc. The itinerary is as follows:
27 April 2013 - 0600 Hrs arrival in Munich after a 8.5 hour transcontinental flight
Hire a car at the airport and drive to Salzburg.
27 - 30 April: Salzburg (3 nights)
30 April - 2 May: Innsbruck (2 nights)
2 May - 5 May: Hagnau am Bodensee (3 nights)
5 - 7 May: Freiburg + Europa Park (2 nights)
7 - 11 May : Munich (4 nights)
11 May - depart from Munich
On the drive between Innsbruck - Hagnau, we plan to see Neuschwanstein Castle. On the drive from Freiburg to Munich, we plan to see Dachau. Other than this all other sightseeing will be done in the respective ciites (including bike tours). We will be driving between the cities and using public transport within the cities.
How does the itinerary sound? Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 4 mountain views near London
- 5 Garda Land
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 8 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 9 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 12 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 13 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 14 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 15 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 16 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 17 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 18 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 19 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 20 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 21 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
Itinerary critique please! 14 day trip to Germany and Austria