I am in the very early planning stages for our trip to Europe next summer. We will be going for just under 6 weeks. The flights will be booked, as we found a great deal, very soon. We will fly into Athens on April 26, 2013, and fly out of Paris on June 7, 2013.
Anyways, here is my tentative, early stage itinerary so far, and I would like some critiquing on it.
April 26 - 28
April 29 - May 1
May 2 - 5
May 6 - 12
May 13 - 16
May 17 - 18
May 19 - 22
May 23 - 26
May 27 - May 29
Switzerland (not sure which places yet)
May 30 - June 4
June 5 - 7
Just FYI, I have been to Paris before many times, but I like to go back every year, which is why I have scheduled such little time there.
Anyways, let me know what you guys think, and what I should change, but those are a general overview of the places we want to visit during our time there.
Itinerary Critique - early stages
- 1 East coast trains
- 2 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 3 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 4 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 5 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 6 Where to stay for one night ???
- 7 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 10 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 11 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 12 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 13 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 14 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 15 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 16 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 17 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 20 Tour-Free Travel
- 21 Barcelona to Positano
- 22 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 23 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 24 Retirement Vacation
- 25 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???