I am in the very early planning stages for our trip to Europe next summer. We will be going for just under 6 weeks. The flights will be booked, as we found a great deal, very soon. We will fly into Athens on April 26, 2013, and fly out of Paris on June 7, 2013.
Anyways, here is my tentative, early stage itinerary so far, and I would like some critiquing on it.
April 26 - 28
April 29 - May 1
May 2 - 5
May 6 - 12
May 13 - 16
May 17 - 18
May 19 - 22
May 23 - 26
May 27 - May 29
Switzerland (not sure which places yet)
May 30 - June 4
June 5 - 7
Just FYI, I have been to Paris before many times, but I like to go back every year, which is why I have scheduled such little time there.
Anyways, let me know what you guys think, and what I should change, but those are a general overview of the places we want to visit during our time there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 2 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Scenic Driving Routes
- 6 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 7 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 8 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 9 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 10 London's Must Sights!
- 11 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 12 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 13 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 14 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 15 4 days in switzerland
- 16 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 17 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 20 14 nights in Europe
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 23 Oxford 24 hours
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna