I am in the very early planning stages for our trip to Europe next summer. We will be going for just under 6 weeks. The flights will be booked, as we found a great deal, very soon. We will fly into Athens on April 26, 2013, and fly out of Paris on June 7, 2013.
Anyways, here is my tentative, early stage itinerary so far, and I would like some critiquing on it.
April 26 - 28
April 29 - May 1
May 2 - 5
May 6 - 12
May 13 - 16
May 17 - 18
May 19 - 22
May 23 - 26
May 27 - May 29
Switzerland (not sure which places yet)
May 30 - June 4
June 5 - 7
Just FYI, I have been to Paris before many times, but I like to go back every year, which is why I have scheduled such little time there.
Anyways, let me know what you guys think, and what I should change, but those are a general overview of the places we want to visit during our time there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Italy
- 2 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Train rides
- 5 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 6 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 7 Departure Tax in UK
- 8 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 9 One week in & near Marseille
- 10 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 11 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 12 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 13 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 14 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help
- 16 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 17 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 18 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 19 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 20 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 21 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 22 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 23 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 24 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 25 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th