I am in the very early planning stages for our trip to Europe next summer. We will be going for just under 6 weeks. The flights will be booked, as we found a great deal, very soon. We will fly into Athens on April 26, 2013, and fly out of Paris on June 7, 2013.
Anyways, here is my tentative, early stage itinerary so far, and I would like some critiquing on it.
April 26 - 28
April 29 - May 1
May 2 - 5
May 6 - 12
May 13 - 16
May 17 - 18
May 19 - 22
May 23 - 26
May 27 - May 29
Switzerland (not sure which places yet)
May 30 - June 4
June 5 - 7
Just FYI, I have been to Paris before many times, but I like to go back every year, which is why I have scheduled such little time there.
Anyways, let me know what you guys think, and what I should change, but those are a general overview of the places we want to visit during our time there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ PRINTER ERROR CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech C*Are 24/7
- 2 Dell @printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h support
- 3 BULLGUARD @Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BULLGUARD Tec*h cAre
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Spain - day driver advice
- 6 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 7 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 10 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 11 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 16 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 20 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 21 Madrird and Seville
- 22 Greece
- 23 Ludwig Castles
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)