I am in the very early planning stages for our trip to Europe next summer. We will be going for just under 6 weeks. The flights will be booked, as we found a great deal, very soon. We will fly into Athens on April 26, 2013, and fly out of Paris on June 7, 2013.
Anyways, here is my tentative, early stage itinerary so far, and I would like some critiquing on it.
April 26 - 28
April 29 - May 1
May 2 - 5
May 6 - 12
May 13 - 16
May 17 - 18
May 19 - 22
May 23 - 26
May 27 - May 29
Switzerland (not sure which places yet)
May 30 - June 4
June 5 - 7
Just FYI, I have been to Paris before many times, but I like to go back every year, which is why I have scheduled such little time there.
Anyways, let me know what you guys think, and what I should change, but those are a general overview of the places we want to visit during our time there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 2 Cornwall Advice
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 7 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Nafplio to Hydra
- 14 Via del Sale, Italy
- 15 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe