I am in the very early planning stages for our trip to Europe next summer. We will be going for just under 6 weeks. The flights will be booked, as we found a great deal, very soon. We will fly into Athens on April 26, 2013, and fly out of Paris on June 7, 2013.
Anyways, here is my tentative, early stage itinerary so far, and I would like some critiquing on it.
April 26 - 28
April 29 - May 1
May 2 - 5
May 6 - 12
May 13 - 16
May 17 - 18
May 19 - 22
May 23 - 26
May 27 - May 29
Switzerland (not sure which places yet)
May 30 - June 4
June 5 - 7
Just FYI, I have been to Paris before many times, but I like to go back every year, which is why I have scheduled such little time there.
Anyways, let me know what you guys think, and what I should change, but those are a general overview of the places we want to visit during our time there.
Itinerary Critique - early stages
- 1 jungfraujoch mid june
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Hotels in Sorrento
- 5 Ovington Square Flat
- 6 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 7 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 8 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 9 Germany with 6 month old.
- 10 Day trip to Capri
- 11 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 12 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 13 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 16 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 17 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 18 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 19 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 20 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 21 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 22 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 23 day trips from Stuttgart
- 24 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 25 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?