I am in the very early planning stages for our trip to Europe next summer. We will be going for just under 6 weeks. The flights will be booked, as we found a great deal, very soon. We will fly into Athens on April 26, 2013, and fly out of Paris on June 7, 2013.
Anyways, here is my tentative, early stage itinerary so far, and I would like some critiquing on it.
April 26 - 28
April 29 - May 1
May 2 - 5
May 6 - 12
May 13 - 16
May 17 - 18
May 19 - 22
May 23 - 26
May 27 - May 29
Switzerland (not sure which places yet)
May 30 - June 4
June 5 - 7
Just FYI, I have been to Paris before many times, but I like to go back every year, which is why I have scheduled such little time there.
Anyways, let me know what you guys think, and what I should change, but those are a general overview of the places we want to visit during our time there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 2 Barcelona extension
- 3 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 4 France for a month in 2017
- 5 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 6 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 9 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 10 a few hours in Stockholm
- 11 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Vuerling airlines
- 18 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 19 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 20 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 21 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 24 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 25 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra