I am in the very early planning stages for our trip to Europe next summer. We will be going for just under 6 weeks. The flights will be booked, as we found a great deal, very soon. We will fly into Athens on April 26, 2013, and fly out of Paris on June 7, 2013.
Anyways, here is my tentative, early stage itinerary so far, and I would like some critiquing on it.
April 26 - 28
April 29 - May 1
May 2 - 5
May 6 - 12
May 13 - 16
May 17 - 18
May 19 - 22
May 23 - 26
May 27 - May 29
Switzerland (not sure which places yet)
May 30 - June 4
June 5 - 7
Just FYI, I have been to Paris before many times, but I like to go back every year, which is why I have scheduled such little time there.
Anyways, let me know what you guys think, and what I should change, but those are a general overview of the places we want to visit during our time there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 7 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 8 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 9 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 10 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 11 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 12 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 13 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 14 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 15 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 16 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 17 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 18 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 19 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 20 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 21 Croatian islands
- 22 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 23 Walking GPS?
- 24 Glasgow to Rosslyn Chapel-what to see?
- 25 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)