I am in the very early planning stages for our trip to Europe next summer. We will be going for just under 6 weeks. The flights will be booked, as we found a great deal, very soon. We will fly into Athens on April 26, 2013, and fly out of Paris on June 7, 2013.
Anyways, here is my tentative, early stage itinerary so far, and I would like some critiquing on it.
April 26 - 28
April 29 - May 1
May 2 - 5
May 6 - 12
May 13 - 16
May 17 - 18
May 19 - 22
May 23 - 26
May 27 - May 29
Switzerland (not sure which places yet)
May 30 - June 4
June 5 - 7
Just FYI, I have been to Paris before many times, but I like to go back every year, which is why I have scheduled such little time there.
Anyways, let me know what you guys think, and what I should change, but those are a general overview of the places we want to visit during our time there.
Itinerary Critique - early stages
- 1 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 2 Meeting up at CDG
- 3 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 4 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 5 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 6 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 7 Places to visit from London
- 8 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 9 Do and don't, eating in France
- 10 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 11 Spain with kids
- 12 Paris Ticket t+
- 13 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 14 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 15 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 16 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 17 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 18 Getting the best our of Europe
- 19 best clubs in barcelona
- 20 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 21 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 22 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 23 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 24 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 25 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights