I am in the very early planning stages for our trip to Europe next summer. We will be going for just under 6 weeks. The flights will be booked, as we found a great deal, very soon. We will fly into Athens on April 26, 2013, and fly out of Paris on June 7, 2013.
Anyways, here is my tentative, early stage itinerary so far, and I would like some critiquing on it.
April 26 - 28
April 29 - May 1
May 2 - 5
May 6 - 12
May 13 - 16
May 17 - 18
May 19 - 22
May 23 - 26
May 27 - May 29
Switzerland (not sure which places yet)
May 30 - June 4
June 5 - 7
Just FYI, I have been to Paris before many times, but I like to go back every year, which is why I have scheduled such little time there.
Anyways, let me know what you guys think, and what I should change, but those are a general overview of the places we want to visit during our time there.
Itinerary Critique - early stages
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 7 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 11 Munich
- 12 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 16 Munich with a car?
- 17 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 22 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 23 Itinerary Help!
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?