My husband and I have been planning a little European getaway for the last few months now and we've FINALLY decided on when and where we're going. The outline is very rough right now, but we're set on these dates and locations. Your thoughts on what we have so far would be really helpful, plus any advice on what to do in each city would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Monday, July 14th: Fly out of San Diego, California to London, UK
Tuesday, July 15th- Sunday July 20th: Londom
Accommodations: an Airbnb flat in Soho
Sunday, July 20th: Eurostar to Paris
Sunday, July 20th-Friday, July 25th: Paris
Accommodations: an Airbnb flat in Marais
Friday, July 25th: fly to Rome
Friday, Juky 25-Monday, Juky 28th: Rome
Accommodations: an Airbnb flat in the Piazza Navona area
Wednesday, July 30th: Fly from Rome back to San Diego
As far as activities, we are completely open! I just know that I want to see a play in London, Versailles and the Louvre in France, and the Pantheon and the Colosseum in a Rome. I know, I know all cliche spots, but that's why I'm hoping for advice from the more experienced world travelers out there! And what is your favorite way to "get around" each of the cities?? If you could help with some recommendations for activities/sightseeing destinations, as well as with your thoughts on our itinerary, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 2 France, UK and Ireland
- 3 Lyon
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 French theater in Paris
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 17 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 What do after Bernia Express?
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth