My husband and I have been planning a little European getaway for the last few months now and we've FINALLY decided on when and where we're going. The outline is very rough right now, but we're set on these dates and locations. Your thoughts on what we have so far would be really helpful, plus any advice on what to do in each city would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Monday, July 14th: Fly out of San Diego, California to London, UK
Tuesday, July 15th- Sunday July 20th: Londom
Accommodations: an Airbnb flat in Soho
Sunday, July 20th: Eurostar to Paris
Sunday, July 20th-Friday, July 25th: Paris
Accommodations: an Airbnb flat in Marais
Friday, July 25th: fly to Rome
Friday, Juky 25-Monday, Juky 28th: Rome
Accommodations: an Airbnb flat in the Piazza Navona area
Wednesday, July 30th: Fly from Rome back to San Diego
As far as activities, we are completely open! I just know that I want to see a play in London, Versailles and the Louvre in France, and the Pantheon and the Colosseum in a Rome. I know, I know all cliche spots, but that's why I'm hoping for advice from the more experienced world travelers out there! And what is your favorite way to "get around" each of the cities?? If you could help with some recommendations for activities/sightseeing destinations, as well as with your thoughts on our itinerary, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바다이야기 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 7 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 14 Sim Cards
- 15 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 Portugal rental car
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 20 IWM
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Travelling Iceland