My husband and I have been planning a little European getaway for the last few months now and we've FINALLY decided on when and where we're going. The outline is very rough right now, but we're set on these dates and locations. Your thoughts on what we have so far would be really helpful, plus any advice on what to do in each city would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Monday, July 14th: Fly out of San Diego, California to London, UK
Tuesday, July 15th- Sunday July 20th: Londom
Accommodations: an Airbnb flat in Soho
Sunday, July 20th: Eurostar to Paris
Sunday, July 20th-Friday, July 25th: Paris
Accommodations: an Airbnb flat in Marais
Friday, July 25th: fly to Rome
Friday, Juky 25-Monday, Juky 28th: Rome
Accommodations: an Airbnb flat in the Piazza Navona area
Wednesday, July 30th: Fly from Rome back to San Diego
As far as activities, we are completely open! I just know that I want to see a play in London, Versailles and the Louvre in France, and the Pantheon and the Colosseum in a Rome. I know, I know all cliche spots, but that's why I'm hoping for advice from the more experienced world travelers out there! And what is your favorite way to "get around" each of the cities?? If you could help with some recommendations for activities/sightseeing destinations, as well as with your thoughts on our itinerary, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 4 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 stonehenge day trip from london
- 7 카지노게임ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 8 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 London Restaurants
- 12 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 CDG to Marais transfer
- 15 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 18 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 19 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 20 Travel Apps
- 21 What is your favorite travel app?
- 22 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 23 Transportation Question Italy
- 24 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 25 May get together in Paris