My wife went through travel books and came up with the following itinerary. Any feedback is welcome.
WED – ARRIVE BARCELONA GET CAR AND SLEEP LOCALLY.
THURS – CARCASONNE – SLEEP CARCASONNE
FRI NIMES – SIGHTSEE NIMES – SLEEP NIMES
SAT NIMES – PONT DU GARD; UZES (HARIBO) SLEEP IN NIMES
SUN LE BAUX – SLEEP LE BAUX - SIGHTSEE AND SEE CARRIERE DES LUMIERES
MON ARLES SIGHTSEE ARLES AND AVIGNON SLEEP ARLES
TUES DRIVE THRU CARMAGUE – SLEEP STES MARIES DE LA MER
WED COLLIOURE SLEEP
THURS FIGUERES – SEE DALI MUSEUM – SLEEP HERE OR DRIVE ON TO BARCELONA
FRI SAT BARCELONA
SUN RETURN HOME
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 6 Best Greek Island
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Which Day?
- 10 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 16 Corsica and Sardinia
- 17 Les Invalides Night Show
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Regarding Residence Permit
- 20 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 23 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 24 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 25 limousine services - milan - rome