My wife went through travel books and came up with the following itinerary. Any feedback is welcome.
WED – ARRIVE BARCELONA GET CAR AND SLEEP LOCALLY.
THURS – CARCASONNE – SLEEP CARCASONNE
FRI NIMES – SIGHTSEE NIMES – SLEEP NIMES
SAT NIMES – PONT DU GARD; UZES (HARIBO) SLEEP IN NIMES
SUN LE BAUX – SLEEP LE BAUX - SIGHTSEE AND SEE CARRIERE DES LUMIERES
MON ARLES SIGHTSEE ARLES AND AVIGNON SLEEP ARLES
TUES DRIVE THRU CARMAGUE – SLEEP STES MARIES DE LA MER
WED COLLIOURE SLEEP
THURS FIGUERES – SEE DALI MUSEUM – SLEEP HERE OR DRIVE ON TO BARCELONA
FRI SAT BARCELONA
SUN RETURN HOME
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 7 Cascais or Algarve?
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 11 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 12 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Azores
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 17 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 18 Scotland in 7 Days
- 19 Short Trip in July
- 20 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?