My wife went through travel books and came up with the following itinerary. Any feedback is welcome.
WED – ARRIVE BARCELONA GET CAR AND SLEEP LOCALLY.
THURS – CARCASONNE – SLEEP CARCASONNE
FRI NIMES – SIGHTSEE NIMES – SLEEP NIMES
SAT NIMES – PONT DU GARD; UZES (HARIBO) SLEEP IN NIMES
SUN LE BAUX – SLEEP LE BAUX - SIGHTSEE AND SEE CARRIERE DES LUMIERES
MON ARLES SIGHTSEE ARLES AND AVIGNON SLEEP ARLES
TUES DRIVE THRU CARMAGUE – SLEEP STES MARIES DE LA MER
WED COLLIOURE SLEEP
THURS FIGUERES – SEE DALI MUSEUM – SLEEP HERE OR DRIVE ON TO BARCELONA
FRI SAT BARCELONA
SUN RETURN HOME
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.N) GMAIL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:982:8520 GMAIL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 3 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 4 Scotland in December
- 5 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 6 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 15 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 18 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 19 10 days in London in early December
- 20 Iceland
- 21 Greece
- 22 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 23 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 24 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice