My boyfriend and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a trip to Europe flying from Miami, Florida. We definitely want to go to Barcelona, but we haven't decided on the rest of the locations we want to go to yet. We plan on traveling for approximately 12-14 days during May 2013. I researched a bit and was thinking on doing Barcelona for 4 nights, fly into Nice for 3 nights and take a train to Paris and stay there about three nights and then maybe do a couple of days in London or Amsterdam? I'm not sure if this is a good itinery. If anyone has any suggestions or have an itinerary suggestion they can share, we will greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 2 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 3 Help with itinerary
- 4 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 5 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 6 Planning Advice!
- 7 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 8 Our European adventures
- 9 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 12 1 day trip from Nice
- 13 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Girona and Besalau
- 16 3 nights in Paris
- 17 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 21 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 22 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 23 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 24 Greece in 15 Days
- 25 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece