My boyfriend and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a trip to Europe flying from Miami, Florida. We definitely want to go to Barcelona, but we haven't decided on the rest of the locations we want to go to yet. We plan on traveling for approximately 12-14 days during May 2013. I researched a bit and was thinking on doing Barcelona for 4 nights, fly into Nice for 3 nights and take a train to Paris and stay there about three nights and then maybe do a couple of days in London or Amsterdam? I'm not sure if this is a good itinery. If anyone has any suggestions or have an itinerary suggestion they can share, we will greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 2 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 3 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 4 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 5 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 6 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 8 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 9 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 10 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 11 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 12 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 13 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 14 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 15 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 16 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 17 A week driving in Bavaria
- 18 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 19 Car rental/return near London
- 20 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 21 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 24 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 25 Puglia, and a touch of Rome