My boyfriend and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a trip to Europe flying from Miami, Florida. We definitely want to go to Barcelona, but we haven't decided on the rest of the locations we want to go to yet. We plan on traveling for approximately 12-14 days during May 2013. I researched a bit and was thinking on doing Barcelona for 4 nights, fly into Nice for 3 nights and take a train to Paris and stay there about three nights and then maybe do a couple of days in London or Amsterdam? I'm not sure if this is a good itinery. If anyone has any suggestions or have an itinerary suggestion they can share, we will greatly appreciate it!
Itinerary- Barcelona, French Riviera and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arc de Triumph Question
- 2 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 3 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 4 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 8 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 9 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Paris November 2014
- 14 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 15 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Traveling in France by train
- 18 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 19 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 20 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 24 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 25 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)