My boyfriend and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a trip to Europe flying from Miami, Florida. We definitely want to go to Barcelona, but we haven't decided on the rest of the locations we want to go to yet. We plan on traveling for approximately 12-14 days during May 2013. I researched a bit and was thinking on doing Barcelona for 4 nights, fly into Nice for 3 nights and take a train to Paris and stay there about three nights and then maybe do a couple of days in London or Amsterdam? I'm not sure if this is a good itinery. If anyone has any suggestions or have an itinerary suggestion they can share, we will greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche, Italy
- 2 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 3 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 4 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 5 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 6 Ballet Bolshoi
- 7 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 8 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 9 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 10 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 11 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 12 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 13 Trains France/Switzerland
- 14 fear of driving in rome!
- 15 Italy trains question
- 16 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 17 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 18 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 21 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 22 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 23 European Championship
- 24 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 25 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.