My boyfriend and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a trip to Europe flying from Miami, Florida. We definitely want to go to Barcelona, but we haven't decided on the rest of the locations we want to go to yet. We plan on traveling for approximately 12-14 days during May 2013. I researched a bit and was thinking on doing Barcelona for 4 nights, fly into Nice for 3 nights and take a train to Paris and stay there about three nights and then maybe do a couple of days in London or Amsterdam? I'm not sure if this is a good itinery. If anyone has any suggestions or have an itinerary suggestion they can share, we will greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the Black Forest
- 2 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 3 Barcelona to Morocco
- 4 Day trips from Uzes
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 7 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 8 Laundry - Ireland?
- 9 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 10 AVE train tickets questions.
- 11 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 12 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 13 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 14 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 15 Rome to Positano
- 16 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 20 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 21 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 22 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 23 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 24 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.