My boyfriend and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a trip to Europe flying from Miami, Florida. We definitely want to go to Barcelona, but we haven't decided on the rest of the locations we want to go to yet. We plan on traveling for approximately 12-14 days during May 2013. I researched a bit and was thinking on doing Barcelona for 4 nights, fly into Nice for 3 nights and take a train to Paris and stay there about three nights and then maybe do a couple of days in London or Amsterdam? I'm not sure if this is a good itinery. If anyone has any suggestions or have an itinerary suggestion they can share, we will greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 운좋은바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노グ생방송카지노
- 2 투게더카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트주소あ카지노사이트주소
- 3 하이카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라추천れ바카라추천
- 4 생방송카지노추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노ぇ코리아카지노
- 5 마제스타카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ぎ라이브바카라
- 6 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Piedmont as a destination
- 11 2 weeks Europe trip
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 18 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 19 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 20 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 21 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 22 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 23 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 24 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 25 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions