My boyfriend and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a trip to Europe flying from Miami, Florida. We definitely want to go to Barcelona, but we haven't decided on the rest of the locations we want to go to yet. We plan on traveling for approximately 12-14 days during May 2013. I researched a bit and was thinking on doing Barcelona for 4 nights, fly into Nice for 3 nights and take a train to Paris and stay there about three nights and then maybe do a couple of days in London or Amsterdam? I'm not sure if this is a good itinery. If anyone has any suggestions or have an itinerary suggestion they can share, we will greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 2 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 3 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 4 Cordoba or Granada?
- 5 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 7 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 8 Geneva to Munich
- 9 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 10 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 11 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 14 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 15 Iceland itinerary help
- 16 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 19 Hertz Never Lost
- 20 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 21 2 Days in Bologna
- 22 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 23 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 St.Malo Suggestions ?