My boyfriend and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a trip to Europe flying from Miami, Florida. We definitely want to go to Barcelona, but we haven't decided on the rest of the locations we want to go to yet. We plan on traveling for approximately 12-14 days during May 2013. I researched a bit and was thinking on doing Barcelona for 4 nights, fly into Nice for 3 nights and take a train to Paris and stay there about three nights and then maybe do a couple of days in London or Amsterdam? I'm not sure if this is a good itinery. If anyone has any suggestions or have an itinerary suggestion they can share, we will greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Itinerary
- 2 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 3 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 4 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 5 10 nights in France
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 2 London theatre recommendations
- 8 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 9 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 10 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 11 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 12 Croatia Itenerary
- 13 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 14 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 15 Where to stop along the way
- 16 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 17 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 18 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 19 Stay away from EF Tours
- 20 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 21 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 22 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 23 Shopping in Paris
- 24 Villa Stefania-Cortona, Italy
- 25 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)