My boyfriend and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a trip to Europe flying from Miami, Florida. We definitely want to go to Barcelona, but we haven't decided on the rest of the locations we want to go to yet. We plan on traveling for approximately 12-14 days during May 2013. I researched a bit and was thinking on doing Barcelona for 4 nights, fly into Nice for 3 nights and take a train to Paris and stay there about three nights and then maybe do a couple of days in London or Amsterdam? I'm not sure if this is a good itinery. If anyone has any suggestions or have an itinerary suggestion they can share, we will greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 2 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 3 First time in France
- 4 More Info : http://fitnesssteer.com/helix-forte-fr/
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 Budapest Hotels
- 7 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 8 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 9 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 10 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 11 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 12 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 13 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 14 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 15 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 16 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 17 Portugal itinerary help
- 18 First Time Solo Travel info
- 19 Prague hotels
- 20 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 21 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 Munich
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?