My boyfriend and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a trip to Europe flying from Miami, Florida. We definitely want to go to Barcelona, but we haven't decided on the rest of the locations we want to go to yet. We plan on traveling for approximately 12-14 days during May 2013. I researched a bit and was thinking on doing Barcelona for 4 nights, fly into Nice for 3 nights and take a train to Paris and stay there about three nights and then maybe do a couple of days in London or Amsterdam? I'm not sure if this is a good itinery. If anyone has any suggestions or have an itinerary suggestion they can share, we will greatly appreciate it!
Itinerary- Barcelona, French Riviera and Paris
- 1 Stop over in France
- 2 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 3 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 6 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 7 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 10 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 11 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 Home base in Provence in July
- 14 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 15 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 16 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 17 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 18 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 19 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 20 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 21 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 22 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 23 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 24 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 25 Prague Itinerary