My boyfriend and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a trip to Europe flying from Miami, Florida. We definitely want to go to Barcelona, but we haven't decided on the rest of the locations we want to go to yet. We plan on traveling for approximately 12-14 days during May 2013. I researched a bit and was thinking on doing Barcelona for 4 nights, fly into Nice for 3 nights and take a train to Paris and stay there about three nights and then maybe do a couple of days in London or Amsterdam? I'm not sure if this is a good itinery. If anyone has any suggestions or have an itinerary suggestion they can share, we will greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netflix and Hulu
- 2 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 3 3/4/ days South of France
- 4 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 5 Granada to Madrid
- 6 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 7 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 8 Gluten Free in Italy
- 9 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 10 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 11 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 12 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 13 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 15 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 16 French open 2017
- 17 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 18 What do pack for Ireland?
- 19 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 20 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 24 TAP airlines & other questions
- 25 Sentimental Journey