I am planning a (last minute!) trip to Europe (June 3-June 19) and am looking for folks to contribute itineraries to help me decide where to go. Original thoughts were Italy / Croatia, but I am unsure which cities to visit, and am having trouble commiting 100% to Italy as I have already been multiple times (my boyfriend who is coming with me has not). Would love to get thoughts on:
1) Itinerary including Italy (Rome, Sicily, Amalfi Coast) and Croatia
2) Itinerary including Vienna / Croatia
With the first, would the Amalfi Coast and Dalmatian Coast in Croatia be too similar?
With the second, will it be too hard to travel between Vienna and Dubrovnik?
I have not yet booked airfare (will be travelling from San Francisco) so am flexible, although prices are starting to skyrocket. Other info: love doing things in nature (hiking, kayaking, etc.), enjoy quaint towns/architecture, adore food and wine, not into the nightlife scene.
Itinerary Assistance - Italy and Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 2 Cookware in France
- 3 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 4 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 5 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 6 Russian Visa Question
- 7 travel insurance
- 8 St. Petersburg
- 9 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 10 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 11 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 12 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 13 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 14 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 15 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 16 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 17 Madrid
- 18 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 19 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 20 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 21 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 22 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 23 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 25 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London