I am planning a (last minute!) trip to Europe (June 3-June 19) and am looking for folks to contribute itineraries to help me decide where to go. Original thoughts were Italy / Croatia, but I am unsure which cities to visit, and am having trouble commiting 100% to Italy as I have already been multiple times (my boyfriend who is coming with me has not). Would love to get thoughts on:
1) Itinerary including Italy (Rome, Sicily, Amalfi Coast) and Croatia
2) Itinerary including Vienna / Croatia
With the first, would the Amalfi Coast and Dalmatian Coast in Croatia be too similar?
With the second, will it be too hard to travel between Vienna and Dubrovnik?
I have not yet booked airfare (will be travelling from San Francisco) so am flexible, although prices are starting to skyrocket. Other info: love doing things in nature (hiking, kayaking, etc.), enjoy quaint towns/architecture, adore food and wine, not into the nightlife scene.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 2 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 3 From London to Paris to US
- 4 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 8 Itinerary help please!
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Holiday Itinerary
- 17 Car hire
- 18 Ireland driving itinerary
- 19 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 20 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 23 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 24 Itinerary Help!
- 25 Visiting the Black Forest