I am planning a (last minute!) trip to Europe (June 3-June 19) and am looking for folks to contribute itineraries to help me decide where to go. Original thoughts were Italy / Croatia, but I am unsure which cities to visit, and am having trouble commiting 100% to Italy as I have already been multiple times (my boyfriend who is coming with me has not). Would love to get thoughts on:
1) Itinerary including Italy (Rome, Sicily, Amalfi Coast) and Croatia
2) Itinerary including Vienna / Croatia
With the first, would the Amalfi Coast and Dalmatian Coast in Croatia be too similar?
With the second, will it be too hard to travel between Vienna and Dubrovnik?
I have not yet booked airfare (will be travelling from San Francisco) so am flexible, although prices are starting to skyrocket. Other info: love doing things in nature (hiking, kayaking, etc.), enjoy quaint towns/architecture, adore food and wine, not into the nightlife scene.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Travel Guide
- 2 Norway holiday locations
- 3 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 6 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 7 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 8 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 9 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 10 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 11 Barcelona completely overrated
- 12 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 13 Greece in 15 Days
- 14 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 15 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 Flamenco in Cordoba - 8/29 to 8/30/16
- 18 Flamenco in Granada - 8/25 to 8/28/16
- 19 Berlin restaurant recs
- 20 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 21 Itinerary Assistance
- 22 Norway accessories and must have
- 23 Our European adventures
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?