I am planning a (last minute!) trip to Europe (June 3-June 19) and am looking for folks to contribute itineraries to help me decide where to go. Original thoughts were Italy / Croatia, but I am unsure which cities to visit, and am having trouble commiting 100% to Italy as I have already been multiple times (my boyfriend who is coming with me has not). Would love to get thoughts on:
1) Itinerary including Italy (Rome, Sicily, Amalfi Coast) and Croatia
2) Itinerary including Vienna / Croatia
With the first, would the Amalfi Coast and Dalmatian Coast in Croatia be too similar?
With the second, will it be too hard to travel between Vienna and Dubrovnik?
I have not yet booked airfare (will be travelling from San Francisco) so am flexible, although prices are starting to skyrocket. Other info: love doing things in nature (hiking, kayaking, etc.), enjoy quaint towns/architecture, adore food and wine, not into the nightlife scene.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나인바카라•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 나인바카라
- 2 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 5 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 6 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 7 Greece Travel Advice
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 11 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 12 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 13 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 14 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 15 GPS vs Google Maps
- 16 Brussels Airport
- 17 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 18 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 19 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 20 help with 21 days-croatia
- 21 Shopping in Paris
- 22 London Paris
- 23 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 24 14 days in Greece
- 25 CDG airport, 2 tickets