I am planning a (last minute!) trip to Europe (June 3-June 19) and am looking for folks to contribute itineraries to help me decide where to go. Original thoughts were Italy / Croatia, but I am unsure which cities to visit, and am having trouble commiting 100% to Italy as I have already been multiple times (my boyfriend who is coming with me has not). Would love to get thoughts on:
1) Itinerary including Italy (Rome, Sicily, Amalfi Coast) and Croatia
2) Itinerary including Vienna / Croatia
With the first, would the Amalfi Coast and Dalmatian Coast in Croatia be too similar?
With the second, will it be too hard to travel between Vienna and Dubrovnik?
I have not yet booked airfare (will be travelling from San Francisco) so am flexible, although prices are starting to skyrocket. Other info: love doing things in nature (hiking, kayaking, etc.), enjoy quaint towns/architecture, adore food and wine, not into the nightlife scene.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 7 10 days in Paris and......
- 8 Budapest & Prague
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 13 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 14 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Athens
- 19 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 20 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 23 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 24 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 25 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists