I am planning a (last minute!) trip to Europe (June 3-June 19) and am looking for folks to contribute itineraries to help me decide where to go. Original thoughts were Italy / Croatia, but I am unsure which cities to visit, and am having trouble commiting 100% to Italy as I have already been multiple times (my boyfriend who is coming with me has not). Would love to get thoughts on:
1) Itinerary including Italy (Rome, Sicily, Amalfi Coast) and Croatia
2) Itinerary including Vienna / Croatia
With the first, would the Amalfi Coast and Dalmatian Coast in Croatia be too similar?
With the second, will it be too hard to travel between Vienna and Dubrovnik?
I have not yet booked airfare (will be travelling from San Francisco) so am flexible, although prices are starting to skyrocket. Other info: love doing things in nature (hiking, kayaking, etc.), enjoy quaint towns/architecture, adore food and wine, not into the nightlife scene.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy's central lakes!
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 4 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 5 Andalucia in December
- 6 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 7 Travel vs. Babies
- 8 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 11 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 12 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 13 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 14 Europe in late January
- 15 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 16 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 17 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 18 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 19 UBER in England
- 20 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 21 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 22 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 23 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 24 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 25 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!