I am planning a (last minute!) trip to Europe (June 3-June 19) and am looking for folks to contribute itineraries to help me decide where to go. Original thoughts were Italy / Croatia, but I am unsure which cities to visit, and am having trouble commiting 100% to Italy as I have already been multiple times (my boyfriend who is coming with me has not). Would love to get thoughts on:
1) Itinerary including Italy (Rome, Sicily, Amalfi Coast) and Croatia
2) Itinerary including Vienna / Croatia
With the first, would the Amalfi Coast and Dalmatian Coast in Croatia be too similar?
With the second, will it be too hard to travel between Vienna and Dubrovnik?
I have not yet booked airfare (will be travelling from San Francisco) so am flexible, although prices are starting to skyrocket. Other info: love doing things in nature (hiking, kayaking, etc.), enjoy quaint towns/architecture, adore food and wine, not into the nightlife scene.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in England
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 Firt time VISA applicant
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Need Information about French Alps
- 7 Murren to Prague
- 8 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 9 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 10 France Itinerary Advice
- 11 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 19 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 20 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 21 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 Sintra
- 24 Venice Bell Tower
- 25 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up