I am planning a (last minute!) trip to Europe (June 3-June 19) and am looking for folks to contribute itineraries to help me decide where to go. Original thoughts were Italy / Croatia, but I am unsure which cities to visit, and am having trouble commiting 100% to Italy as I have already been multiple times (my boyfriend who is coming with me has not). Would love to get thoughts on:
1) Itinerary including Italy (Rome, Sicily, Amalfi Coast) and Croatia
2) Itinerary including Vienna / Croatia
With the first, would the Amalfi Coast and Dalmatian Coast in Croatia be too similar?
With the second, will it be too hard to travel between Vienna and Dubrovnik?
I have not yet booked airfare (will be travelling from San Francisco) so am flexible, although prices are starting to skyrocket. Other info: love doing things in nature (hiking, kayaking, etc.), enjoy quaint towns/architecture, adore food and wine, not into the nightlife scene.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 2 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 3 Europe in October!
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 B&Bs in Ireland
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 8 travel fan 220v?
- 9 Moldova and Transnistria
- 10 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 11 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 12 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 14 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 Barcelona - places to stay
- 18 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 20 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 21 Zadar or Sibenik
- 22 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 23 Guide in Russia
- 24 Train travel
- 25 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE