I need some advise on places to visit. I will be in Milan on 15th November 2014 for about 10 days. What are the must do in Italy and I thought of visiting Prague and Vienna is possible. Since its winter then, please advise on the possible itineraries.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라▤온라인카지노추천
- 2 정선바카라자동■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노ん코리아카지노
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 5 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 6 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 7 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 8 advance tickets?
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 11 38 Days in Paris
- 12 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 How the kids age calculated
- 23 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 24 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?