I need some advise on places to visit. I will be in Milan on 15th November 2014 for about 10 days. What are the must do in Italy and I thought of visiting Prague and Vienna is possible. Since its winter then, please advise on the possible itineraries.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 driving from prague to salzburg
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Swiss Travel Pass
- 7 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 8 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 16 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 17 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 18 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 19 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 22 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 Novels about Spain and Spanish history