I posted recently about a Europe hiking trip for next summer. I have some rough ideas for the rest of my trip and would love some feedback.
I know there are lots of amazing hikes so I am happy for some brutal feedback on this idea. But I would love to do the Monte Bianco high route (I am caught up in the size of the alps I admit). To get here from Australia I think the best way is to fly to Geneva. However, because I really want to see more of Italy but also the Slovenian lakes or the Croatian or Montenegro coast, I would also consider first flying to Rome, then onto the trek via a flight to Geneva. I loved Rome and would like another visit, but perhaps it would make more sense to go to Milan? By starting in an Italian city, I could then after the hike go straight back to Geneva to fly to Ljubljana (for example). I would then like to go to somewhere like Budapest and perhaps finish in Berlin. I would have four weeks.
Does what I write make sense? I guess I want hiking, and beach or lakes (but definitely some relaxation by the water) and some new cities. This year I saw Barcelona, Rome, Florence, Paris and London and I would go back to them all in a heartbeat but I know I need to see so much more too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 구리휴게텔 구리오피 아 달 www.adal.ml 구리건마 구리마사지 구리키스방
- 2 광교오피 아찔한달리기 www.adal.ml 광교건마 광교휴게텔 광교마사지 광교키스방
- 3 파주오피 파주건마 아달 파주휴게텔 www.adal.ml 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 4 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 5 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 8 May get together in Paris
- 9 Nafplio to Hydra
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 info Faro & Algarve
- 15 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 18 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 19 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 22 Spain and South of France
- 23 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 24 renting car with automatic transmission
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique