Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 2 CROATIA SPLIT
- 3 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 4 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 5 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 6 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 7 Porto to Lisbon
- 8 How to make this adventure work?
- 9 where to stay in Germany
- 10 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 11 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 12 Spending money in Italy?
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Theater in London
- 17 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 18 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 19 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 20 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 21 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 22 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 23 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 24 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 25 Majorca - where to stay?