Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite things to do in London
- 2 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 3 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 4 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 5 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 6 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 7 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 8 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 9 7 countries in a month
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 11 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Museum Pass
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Portugal
- 18 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 19 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 20 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 21 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 22 4 days in lake region
- 23 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 24 floods in Andalucia
- 25 Pisa and Lucca in one day