Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 5 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 8 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 13 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 14 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 15 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 16 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 17 My itinerary for Greece
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 22 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour