Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Months in Europe
- 2 Never To Return
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 7 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 8 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 9 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 10 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 11 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 12 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 13 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 14 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 17 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 18 London city Best option for transit
- 19 England/EPL family vacation
- 20 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 21 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 Lucerne Switzerland
- 24 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 25 Central Europe itinerary