Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 8 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 9 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 14 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Novels set in Greece