Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 2 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 7 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 8 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 9 Aaah...Umbria!
- 10 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 11 Cheap way to go from milan to munich, Salzburg, Berlin then back to milan
- 12 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 13 Ghent or Paris?
- 14 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 15 Weather in the dolomites
- 16 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 17 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 18 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 19 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 20 Help for San Sebastian
- 21 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 22 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 23 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 24 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!