Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 2 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 Traveling in France by train
- 5 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 6 Unique Venice Activity
- 7 Paris November 2014
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 10 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 11 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 15 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 16 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 17 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 18 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 19 Greek ferries
- 20 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question