Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Foie gras, redux
- 2 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 3 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 4 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 5 Train to Airport in Venice
- 6 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 7 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 8 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 13 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Airport to Piraeus
- 16 Trieste and Koper
- 17 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 18 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 19 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 23 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Pronunciation