Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 2 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 3 Where to stay in Prague?
- 4 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 5 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 6 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 7 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 8 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 9 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 10 scotland trave;
- 11 London Food Tour
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 14 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 15 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 16 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 17 25 days in Europe
- 18 Family trip to France with kids
- 19 London with Kids
- 20 Where to stay in London
- 21 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 10 Days in Switzerland
- 25 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?