Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Christmas in Munich
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 5 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 9 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 10 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 11 Raining in rome
- 12 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 13 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 14 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 15 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 16 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 17 İstanbul Travel guide
- 18 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 19 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 20 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 21 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 22 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 23 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 24 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 25 Italian Lakes