Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 2 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 3 Alhambra questions
- 4 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 5 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 6 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 7 Airbnb
- 8 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 9 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 10 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 11 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 12 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 15 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 16 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 17 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 18 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 19 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 20 Best london location to stay?
- 21 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 22 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 23 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 24 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 25 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base