Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 2 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 3 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 Best beach town in Italy?
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 8 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 9 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 10 A Greek sojourn
- 11 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 12 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 15 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Weekend in Norfolk
- 20 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 21 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 24 Burgundy in May
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!