Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Traveling to Munich
- 19 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 20 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 24 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 25 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)