Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great restaurants in Italy
- 2 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 3 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 4 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 5 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 6 Amalfi coast in May
- 7 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 8 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 9 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 10 Amsterday > Bruges
- 11 CDG questions
- 12 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 13 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 14 Greece after the Vote
- 15 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 16 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 Germany for 3 weeks
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 21 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 22 Renting an apt.
- 23 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 London - Off-the-Path Gems