Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 2 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 3 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 4 A week in Paris
- 5 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 6 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 7 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 8 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 9 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 10 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Is Capri overrated?
- 12 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 13 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 14 9 days on amalfi coast
- 15 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 17 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 18 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 19 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 20 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 21 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 22 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 23 Which tour would you choose?
- 24 London and nearby suggestions
- 25 Need help with our itinerary