Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 3 First Time to UK since 2001
- 4 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 5 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 6 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 11 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 12 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 13 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 17 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 18 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 22 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 23 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 24 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 25 Sweden, Denmark, Norway