Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 3 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 6 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 7 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 8 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 9 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 10 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 11 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 12 Hey Fodor's
- 13 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 14 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 15 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 21 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 22 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 23 France in December 2014
- 24 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 25 Europe Itinerary