Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Obb website
- 2 Sea side in Italy
- 3 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 4 Milan underground
- 5 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 6 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 7 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 8 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 9 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 10 Budapest Favorites
- 11 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School
- 12 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 13 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 14 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 15 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 16 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 17 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 18 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 19 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 22 European Backpacking
- 23 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 25 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague