Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
- 1 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 2 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 3 Romania, anyone?
- 4 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 5 A chacun son goût
- 6 Romania -10 days trip
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Romania and Hungary itinerary
- 9 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 12 Help with itenerary
- 13 Romania
- 14 Bernina Express questions
- 15 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 16 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 17 Budapest,Prague,Berlin and Romania
- 18 jungfraujoch mid june
- 19 Norway experts needed.
- 20 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 21 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 22 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 23 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 London on a sunny day