Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 2 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 3 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 4 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 5 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 10 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)
- 11 St Germain
- 12 A Greek sojourn
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 Burgundy in May
- 16 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 AIRBNB in Paris?
- 19 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 20 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Kimhe--flamenco
- 23 2 weeks in Norway in May, need itinerary help!
- 24 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 25 Norway Advice