Hello Everyone! I just discovered and joined this webpage and find it really interesting. I'm a girl from Argentina, 24 years old and planning on traveling on my own to Europe. I've never been there before and I'm going on my own, so I'm a bit scared. The trip will last two whole months, I'm arriving in London July 3rd. My idea is to visit at least the following countries: London, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Germany. What is the best option as regards the order of the countries? ways to travel? I was told buses are really cheap.. thanks in advance!!!
Itinerary advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US Debit Cards and European ATMs
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 4 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 5 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Trip to Italy
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 12 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 13 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 14 Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
- 15 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 16 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 17 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 18 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 Scotland day tour
- 21 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 22 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 23 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 24 England sites not to miss
- 25 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...