We are buying a Volvo in Sweden in May. We plan to drive the car through Denmark (visiting cousins there) and on to Amsterdam where we will board a ship for a Baltic cruise. We will have just 2-3 days in northern Germany. I have read about a few possible places to visit but I need to narrow the list down to perhaps two areas. Any advice about your top two favorite places in northern Germany would be great. We like quaint villages, historic buildings and pretty landscapes, Thanks very much!
Itinerary Advice for Northern Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 3 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 4 21 Days in Central Europe
- 5 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 8 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 12 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 13 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 14 London visit
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 17 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 20 men's shoes spain
- 21 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 22 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 23 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 24 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 25 Special restaurants - recommendations needed