I've booked my first trip to Europe from October 2nd until October 25th, and will be traveling solo (Thankfully my work allowed me to use all my PTO in one stretch!) My flight lands into Copenhagen, and I have to leave out of Stockholm (Not by choice, the Airline I'm using is Norwegian so I'm bound to certain cities leaving back, otherwise I would axe Stockholm.) I know there are a lot of posts saying people try and cram too many cities into one trip, and I feel I may be one of those people! My current itinerary is:
Copenhagen - October 2nd-October 5th (6:00AM flight to Amsterdam)
Amsterdam - October 6th -October 9th (Overnight train to Prague)
Prague - October 10th - October 14th (Train/Overnight train to Vienna)
Vienna - October 15th - October 19th (4 hour ride to Innsbruck)
Innsbruck - October 20th - October 22nd (Fly into Stockholm)
Stockholm - October 23rd - October 25th (Departure)
My question is, will this trip be feasible before I further book accommodations? Or is this way too many cities in a short time span? I'm completely comfortable with 3 days per city, but don't want to feel too overwhelmed. Innsbruck would be my shortest stay, and if I had to eliminate a city, it would unfortunately be that due to time constraints and costs flying into Stockholm.
I'm open and welcome to suggestions! I'm mid twenties, and have no desire to party, but for scenery, history, and culture. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 casusyazılım
- 2 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 3 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 6 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 7 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 8 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 9 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 10 Porto in January
- 11 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 14 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 17 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 18 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 19 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 20 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 21 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 22 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 23 Scotland itinerary advice
- 24 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 25 2 Week Europe Itinerary