I’m travelling to Europe in July to September with my husband (both 25) and just need some advice regarding the route.
I’ve worked out the beginning of my trip but need some advice on one section of it.
We are travelling from Amsterdam and want to visit Croatia (Hvar and Dubrovnik), Greek Islands (Santorini, Mykonos and Crete), Malta and finish in Italy (this is a must; we are starting South of Italy and working our way up).
My questions are:
1. Is this the best route? Ie. Amsterdam > Croatia > Greek Islands > Malta > Italy
2. To get to Croatia, what airport should I be flying to? Should I travel to Hvar then Dubrovnik? What’s the best way to travel between these places?
3. What’s the best way to get from Croatia to Greek Islands and which order should I do the islands?
4. Finally, what's the best way to get to Malta from the Greek Islands?
Thanks in advance for all your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>http://wellnessfeeds.com/zko-skin-cream/
- 2 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Borghese Gallery Question
- 5 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 8 Italy Vacation
- 9 Stu Tower
- 10 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 11 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 14 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Cork questions
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 24 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 25 Spain: train/rental car help