I’m travelling to Europe in July to September with my husband (both 25) and just need some advice regarding the route.
I’ve worked out the beginning of my trip but need some advice on one section of it.
We are travelling from Amsterdam and want to visit Croatia (Hvar and Dubrovnik), Greek Islands (Santorini, Mykonos and Crete), Malta and finish in Italy (this is a must; we are starting South of Italy and working our way up).
My questions are:
1. Is this the best route? Ie. Amsterdam > Croatia > Greek Islands > Malta > Italy
2. To get to Croatia, what airport should I be flying to? Should I travel to Hvar then Dubrovnik? What’s the best way to travel between these places?
3. What’s the best way to get from Croatia to Greek Islands and which order should I do the islands?
4. Finally, what's the best way to get to Malta from the Greek Islands?
Thanks in advance for all your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Itinerary Help
- 5 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 10 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 11 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 12 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 13 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Portugal with large family
- 22 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 23 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 Croatia