I’m travelling to Europe in July to September with my husband (both 25) and just need some advice regarding the route.
I’ve worked out the beginning of my trip but need some advice on one section of it.
We are travelling from Amsterdam and want to visit Croatia (Hvar and Dubrovnik), Greek Islands (Santorini, Mykonos and Crete), Malta and finish in Italy (this is a must; we are starting South of Italy and working our way up).
My questions are:
1. Is this the best route? Ie. Amsterdam > Croatia > Greek Islands > Malta > Italy
2. To get to Croatia, what airport should I be flying to? Should I travel to Hvar then Dubrovnik? What’s the best way to travel between these places?
3. What’s the best way to get from Croatia to Greek Islands and which order should I do the islands?
4. Finally, what's the best way to get to Malta from the Greek Islands?
Thanks in advance for all your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 2 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 3 Paris for children
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 8 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 11 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 14 One July night in Verona - help!
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 20 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Guided Vatican Tours
- 23 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 24 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 25 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please