I’m travelling to Europe in July to September with my husband (both 25) and just need some advice regarding the route.
I’ve worked out the beginning of my trip but need some advice on one section of it.
We are travelling from Amsterdam and want to visit Croatia (Hvar and Dubrovnik), Greek Islands (Santorini, Mykonos and Crete), Malta and finish in Italy (this is a must; we are starting South of Italy and working our way up).
My questions are:
1. Is this the best route? Ie. Amsterdam > Croatia > Greek Islands > Malta > Italy
2. To get to Croatia, what airport should I be flying to? Should I travel to Hvar then Dubrovnik? What’s the best way to travel between these places?
3. What’s the best way to get from Croatia to Greek Islands and which order should I do the islands?
4. Finally, what's the best way to get to Malta from the Greek Islands?
Thanks in advance for all your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Language to use in Belgium
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 6 WWI sites
- 7 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Christmas in Spain
- 13 Germany-Car or Train
- 14 Brussels flower tapestry
- 15 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 Lake Como,Italy
- 18 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland