I have spent quite a bit of time reviewing the valuable information in this forum - thank you! I am hoping to get some advice on our itinerary for June 2016. My husband and I will be traveling with our 7-year old son. We live in the United States. We will be in Europe for just over two weeks.
Our tentative plan is:
6/11 - arrive at AMS midday
6/12, 6/13, 6/14 - Amsterdam
6/15 - travel to Paris
6/16, 6/17, 6/18 - Paris
6/19 - travel to Lausanne
6/20 - Lausanne
6/21 - travel to Murren
6/22, 6/23 - Murren
6/24 - travel to Geneva
6/25 - travel back home
I would greatly appreciate any thoughts/advice on this itinerary. In particular:
Should we take a day away from Paris and instead spend it in Murren (or Lausanne)?
Is Lausanne worth the stop, or are there other destinations that are more worthwhile? We have not traveled in Switzerland and would like a bigger city destination in addition to Murren.
Any advice on kid-friendly sites in Paris? Where should we stay in Paris?
In short, I am hoping for any advice on the Paris and Switzerland portions of the tip. We will be visiting family in the Netherlands, so that part of the trip is taken care of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 소스 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 5 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 6 LIsbon
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 International Flight Question
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Trip suggestion
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 21 Summer Travel order
- 22 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 23 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 24 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip