I've really enjoyed reading all of your comments as I've tried to put together an itinerary for our first European holiday. I'd really appreciate any feedback, suggestions or ideas you can give about my first draft plan as below.
From Perth, Australia for 4 weeks
Rome 5 nights
Florence 4 nights - visit Lucca, Sienna
Munich 4 nights - Salzberg and Dachau trips
Prague - 3 nights
Berlin - 4 nights
Paris - 6 nights - Villers-Bretonneux, Versailles
We're leaving Spain, Greece, Austria, Netherlands, Switzerland until another trip as we are trying to avoid over planning. It's obviously an exercise in making difficult choices as I'd really love to go everywhere! We have been to London and Dublin in recent years so have deliberately left off UK this time.
I'd really appreciate any suggestions or tips you may have and any comment on this plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Day trips around Vienna
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 11 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 12 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 13 Praiano hotel question
- 14 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 17 Killarney
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 Rouen Tour Companies
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Madrid/Lisbon
- 22 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 24 Rome-Itinerary
- 25 Walking itinerary in England?