I've really enjoyed reading all of your comments as I've tried to put together an itinerary for our first European holiday. I'd really appreciate any feedback, suggestions or ideas you can give about my first draft plan as below.
From Perth, Australia for 4 weeks
Rome 5 nights
Florence 4 nights - visit Lucca, Sienna
Munich 4 nights - Salzberg and Dachau trips
Prague - 3 nights
Berlin - 4 nights
Paris - 6 nights - Villers-Bretonneux, Versailles
We're leaving Spain, Greece, Austria, Netherlands, Switzerland until another trip as we are trying to avoid over planning. It's obviously an exercise in making difficult choices as I'd really love to go everywhere! We have been to London and Dublin in recent years so have deliberately left off UK this time.
I'd really appreciate any suggestions or tips you may have and any comment on this plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I may be wrong....
- 2 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 3 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 4 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 5 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 6 Cornwall UK
- 7 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 8 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 9 Hydra, Greece
- 10 travel around Spain
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 14 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 15 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 16 Charming areas to explore in London
- 17 8 Hours in Rome
- 18 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 Cash machines ATM
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 23 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?