I've really enjoyed reading all of your comments as I've tried to put together an itinerary for our first European holiday. I'd really appreciate any feedback, suggestions or ideas you can give about my first draft plan as below.
From Perth, Australia for 4 weeks
Rome 5 nights
Florence 4 nights - visit Lucca, Sienna
Munich 4 nights - Salzberg and Dachau trips
Prague - 3 nights
Berlin - 4 nights
Paris - 6 nights - Villers-Bretonneux, Versailles
We're leaving Spain, Greece, Austria, Netherlands, Switzerland until another trip as we are trying to avoid over planning. It's obviously an exercise in making difficult choices as I'd really love to go everywhere! We have been to London and Dublin in recent years so have deliberately left off UK this time.
I'd really appreciate any suggestions or tips you may have and any comment on this plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 총판 토토 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 How the kids age calculated
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 10 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 11 Beaune France
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Firt time VISA applicant
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 advance tickets?
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 21 A week in Paris
- 22 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 23 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?