I've really enjoyed reading all of your comments as I've tried to put together an itinerary for our first European holiday. I'd really appreciate any feedback, suggestions or ideas you can give about my first draft plan as below.
From Perth, Australia for 4 weeks
Rome 5 nights
Florence 4 nights - visit Lucca, Sienna
Munich 4 nights - Salzberg and Dachau trips
Prague - 3 nights
Berlin - 4 nights
Paris - 6 nights - Villers-Bretonneux, Versailles
We're leaving Spain, Greece, Austria, Netherlands, Switzerland until another trip as we are trying to avoid over planning. It's obviously an exercise in making difficult choices as I'd really love to go everywhere! We have been to London and Dublin in recent years so have deliberately left off UK this time.
I'd really appreciate any suggestions or tips you may have and any comment on this plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Hostel Advice
- 3 Hertz Never Lost
- 4 Rome for a week
- 5 Holiday in Europe
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 trip to Italy
- 8 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 9 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Train from Lille to Delft
- 12 Poland in September
- 13 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 14 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 15 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 16 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 17 First Time Europe Trip
- 18 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 19 Amalfi or Positano
- 20 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 21 2 weeks in Prague
- 22 student in denmark
- 23 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 24 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 25 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips