I have found reading your advice to others really helpful. I'd love your opinion and/or additional advice to my proposed itinerary as below.
Four weeks travel from Perth, Western Australia.
Rome: 5 nights all usual sights plus Pompeii
Florence: 4 nights Hire care to day trip Lucca, Sienna?
Munich: 4 nights Day trip Salzberg and Dachau
Prague: 3 nights
Berlin: 4 nights
Paris: 6 nights including day in Versaille and Day to Villers-Bretonneux
Fly home fom Paris
Any suggestions very much appreciated as it is our first trip to Europe. We hope to 'do' Spain and Greece on later trips and realise that we have missed Austria and Switzerland as well as Provence, France but want to be realistic about times. (Have been to London and Dublin previously)
Love to hear your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 Paris to Italy
- 6 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 12 Amsterdam
- 13 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 14 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 17 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Scenic cruise advice
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 Italy Car Scam
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna