I have found reading your advice to others really helpful. I'd love your opinion and/or additional advice to my proposed itinerary as below.
Four weeks travel from Perth, Western Australia.
Rome: 5 nights all usual sights plus Pompeii
Florence: 4 nights Hire care to day trip Lucca, Sienna?
Munich: 4 nights Day trip Salzberg and Dachau
Prague: 3 nights
Berlin: 4 nights
Paris: 6 nights including day in Versaille and Day to Villers-Bretonneux
Fly home fom Paris
Any suggestions very much appreciated as it is our first trip to Europe. We hope to 'do' Spain and Greece on later trips and realise that we have missed Austria and Switzerland as well as Provence, France but want to be realistic about times. (Have been to London and Dublin previously)
Love to hear your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kaspersky Invalid Activation Code – UK helpline
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Paris in November