I have found reading your advice to others really helpful. I'd love your opinion and/or additional advice to my proposed itinerary as below.
Four weeks travel from Perth, Western Australia.
Rome: 5 nights all usual sights plus Pompeii
Florence: 4 nights Hire care to day trip Lucca, Sienna?
Munich: 4 nights Day trip Salzberg and Dachau
Prague: 3 nights
Berlin: 4 nights
Paris: 6 nights including day in Versaille and Day to Villers-Bretonneux
Fly home fom Paris
Any suggestions very much appreciated as it is our first trip to Europe. We hope to 'do' Spain and Greece on later trips and realise that we have missed Austria and Switzerland as well as Provence, France but want to be realistic about times. (Have been to London and Dublin previously)
Love to hear your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 F1카지노주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라추천が인터넷바카라추천
- 3 생방송바카라주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷카지노ご인터넷카지노
- 4 알라딘 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 8 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Montserrat Express
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Places to stop/stay?
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 19 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 20 ATM help
- 21 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 22 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 23 Visit to Sardinia
- 24 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)