I have found reading your advice to others really helpful. I'd love your opinion and/or additional advice to my proposed itinerary as below.
Four weeks travel from Perth, Western Australia.
Rome: 5 nights all usual sights plus Pompeii
Florence: 4 nights Hire care to day trip Lucca, Sienna?
Munich: 4 nights Day trip Salzberg and Dachau
Prague: 3 nights
Berlin: 4 nights
Paris: 6 nights including day in Versaille and Day to Villers-Bretonneux
Fly home fom Paris
Any suggestions very much appreciated as it is our first trip to Europe. We hope to 'do' Spain and Greece on later trips and realise that we have missed Austria and Switzerland as well as Provence, France but want to be realistic about times. (Have been to London and Dublin previously)
Love to hear your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 Vacation
- 4 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 5 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 6 First time in London
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary