I have found reading your advice to others really helpful. I'd love your opinion and/or additional advice to my proposed itinerary as below.
Four weeks travel from Perth, Western Australia.
Rome: 5 nights all usual sights plus Pompeii
Florence: 4 nights Hire care to day trip Lucca, Sienna?
Munich: 4 nights Day trip Salzberg and Dachau
Prague: 3 nights
Berlin: 4 nights
Paris: 6 nights including day in Versaille and Day to Villers-Bretonneux
Fly home fom Paris
Any suggestions very much appreciated as it is our first trip to Europe. We hope to 'do' Spain and Greece on later trips and realise that we have missed Austria and Switzerland as well as Provence, France but want to be realistic about times. (Have been to London and Dublin previously)
Love to hear your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?