Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Itinerary advice - 4 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 6 Italy Countryside
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 VISA question
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 12 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 16 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 17 France,Spain,Italy
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Which european city?
- 20 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Schengen Visa Rules