Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 2 Budapest main train station status
- 3 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 4 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 5 London theatre
- 6 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 From Schipol to ?
- 9 Istanbul to budapest
- 10 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 11 British Airways, anyone?
- 12 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 13 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 14 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
- 15 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 16 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 17 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 18 Need help for a Spain solo trip
- 19 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 20 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 21 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 22 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 23 Opera in Prague
- 24 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 25 Malaga and the lost wallet