Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Itinerary advice - 4 weeks in Europe
- 1 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 rand versus euro
- 4 Vacation rental in Provence
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 7 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 8 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 9 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 10 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 11 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 12 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 15 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 16 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 17 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 18 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 19 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 20 portugal
- 21 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 22 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 London on a sunny day
- 25 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille