Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 4 the time have bought to always be accompanied
- 5 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 6 Luxury Apartment Rental in Rome
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 9 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 10 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 13 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 14 Verona and Lake Garda
- 15 20 Days in Europe
- 16 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 17 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 20 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 21 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 22 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 23 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 24 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 25 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries