Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gluten Free in Italy
- 2 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 3 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 4 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 5 Car rental in Paris
- 6 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 7 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 8 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 9 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 10 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 11 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 15 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 16 Sentimental Journey
- 17 A few last minute questions
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 20 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 21 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 22 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 23 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 French Vacation in Mid-America