Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to Travel?
- 2 Ideas for Month in Germany
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 5 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 6 Boots for Christmastime in Germany?
- 7 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 8 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 9 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 10 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 11 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 12 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 13 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 14 Why Not Helsinki?
- 15 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 16 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 17 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 20 8 days in Vienna in December
- 21 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 22 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 23 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 24 Car rental leaving Rome
- 25 Christmas Market and Parking