Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 2 Planning a European Trip
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 Norway Itinerary
- 5 train or plane
- 6 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 11 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 12 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 16 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 restaurants in Marais district
- 19 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 25 Shoes in Scotland