Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 week trip Turkey
- 2 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 3 What to take to Germany
- 4 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 5 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 8 Scotland Trip
- 9 Holiday in Austria
- 10 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 11 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 12 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 13 What one thing in Paris?
- 14 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 17 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 18 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 19 Paris Under Seige...
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 21 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 22 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 23 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015