Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 5 12 days in Austria
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 8 Amsterdam in August
- 9 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 10 Pompeii luggage storage
- 11 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 12 What about Basque Country?
- 13 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 14 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 15 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 16 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 17 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 18 Charles Degaulle question
- 19 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 22 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 23 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 25 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice