Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Itinerary advice - 4 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 4 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 7 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Halloween in Paris
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 chrismas in rome
- 15 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 16 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 17 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 18 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 19 I dream of Europe
- 20 My notes on Greece 101
- 21 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 22 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 25 how long in Malta?