Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Itinerary advice - 4 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 2 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 3 Big and little towns of Europe
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 6 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 7 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 8 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 9 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 10 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 11 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 12 London Pass
- 13 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 14 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 15 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 16 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 17 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 18 Greece after the Vote
- 19 Apartment in Italy
- 20 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 21 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 22 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 25 Home Base in Belgium