Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 2 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 3 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 4 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 5 Rome/Florence
- 6 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 7 Cars in France
- 8 First European Vacation )
- 9 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 10 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 11 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 12 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 13 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 14 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 15 Still another Normandy question
- 16 Weekend in Paris in October
- 17 In Barcelona...Montjuic
- 18 Around Geneva?
- 19 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 20 Paris
- 21 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 22 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 23 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 24 Where to go
- 25 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain