Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 2 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 10 Praiano
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 Ireland itinerary help please
- 14 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 15 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 16 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 17 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 18 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 19 Canal du Midi
- 20 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 23 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 24 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 25 Lamezia Terme, Italy