Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Itinerary advice - 4 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 2 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 3 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 4 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 5 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 6 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 7 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 8 Latest Itinerary
- 9 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Honeymoon Decision?
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 14 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings
- 15 Two Month Europe Trip
- 16 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 17 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 18 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 19 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 20 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 21 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 22 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 23 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 24 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 25 Romanic overnight in Girona