Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jai ShaNi Dev +91-7827738197 INtercast Love Marriage Specialist Baba Ji
- 2 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 3 15 days trip to Europe
- 4 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 5 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 6 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 7 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 8 Vuerling airlines
- 9 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 10 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 11 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 12 France for a month in 2017
- 13 RENFE error message during payment
- 14 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 15 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 16 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 17 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 18 Venice Film Fest
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 21 All of Spain or something else..?
- 22 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 23 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 24 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 25 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays