Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Bucharest
- 2 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 3 Need advice on transportation
- 4 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 5 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 6 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 7 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 8 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 9 Another Visit to London
- 10 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 11 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 12 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 13 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 14 3 days Venice to Paris
- 15 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 16 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 17 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 18 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 19 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 20 Berlin insurance questions
- 21 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 22 France for Six Weeks
- 23 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 24 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 25 Can you please critique my ring road plan?