Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Iceland early december visit
- 5 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 6 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Italy Car Scam
- 12 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 13 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 14 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 15 Barcelona alternative
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Frankfurt to UK
- 18 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 21 God Save the Queen?
- 22 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 23 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 24 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 25 9 Days in Spain