Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 2 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 3 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 4 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 7 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 8 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 15 French language immersion schools in France
- 16 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 24 Trogir or Split
- 25 Edinbrugh