Please see below current rough itinerary for a trip with my partner this year, 6 Sep - 3 Oct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This will be our first big trip. We are both in our early twenties and feel we can go go go, hence the current itinerary. Ofcourse with so many cities, we wont see everything however we are not overly interested in art or museums. Ofcourse I am looking into pre-purchasing/booking as much as possible to skip ques etc.
Budget with everything inclusive is 20000 AUS = roughly 15500 EUR.
If anyone can please advise on flights vs rail, time allocated to each city, heathy budget or not, etc.
06/09/13 London - Arrive @ Heathrow at 5:30PM
09/09/13 London - Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
10/09/13 London/Paris - Rail
13/09/13 Paris - Trip to Versailles
14/09/13 Paris/Rome - Flight
18/09/13 Rome/Venice - Flight
22/09/13 Venice/Berlin - Flight
25/09/13 Berlin - Sachsenhausen concentration camp
26/09/13 Berlin/Brussels - Flight
27/09/13 Brussels (unsure whether to stay in Brussells or Bruges yet)
28/09/13 Brussels - Day trip to Bruges and Ghent
29/09/13 Brussels - Half day trip to Antwerp
30/09/13 Brussels/Amsterdam - Train
03/10/13 Amsterdam / Leave for home at 7:15pm
Thank you in advance.
Itinerary advice - 4 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 2 Venice - boats on canals
- 3 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 4 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 7 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 8 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 9 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 10 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 11 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 14 Which apartment/area in London?
- 15 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 16 Driving in Germany
- 17 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 18 Venice, just arrived
- 19 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 20 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 21 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 22 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 23 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 24 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 25 Prepaid cell phone, CDG