OK Folks, I need help. I am 64 and have a degenerative muscle disease. I can walk. i cannot walk fast, nor can i get up a curb or stair without assistance. I will have my son with me, so I will have assistance. We will have 17 days in Europe, not including travel to and from. Money is a factor. Questions. where should we go, considering this will be the only trip? Also, car or train?
- 1 Train Passes
- 2 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 3 Rome apartment
- 4 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 5 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 6 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 7 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 8 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 9 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 10 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 11 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 12 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 13 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 14 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 15 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 16 Benita In Paris
- 17 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 18 pier in Copenhagen
- 19 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 20 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 21 Am I too fat too travel?
- 22 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 23 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 24 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 25 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?