Hey guys !
I'm a young female traveler preparing for a one month trip in eastern europe. I've been several times to Romania since I'm from there but I've always wanted to have a broader taste of that part of the continent. Unfortunately I just have about one month, and I have to end up in Berlin. So here is what I thought of, starting from Croatia and going through Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech rep. :
- Zadar (4 days, including a daytrip to Plitvice lakes)
- Pula (3 days )
- Ljublajana ( 3 days, including a daytrip to Bled )
- Zagreb ( 2 days )
- Pecs ( 2 day )
- Budapest ( 3 days )
- Bratislava ( 2 days )
- Brno ( 2 days )
- Prague ( 3 days )
What do you think about the number of days planned in those cities, is it realistic ? I know it is not quite sufficient, but I have to get going north.. Should I forget about some of those to stay longer in others ? I'm open to all recommendations, thank you so much for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 2 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 3 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 4 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 5 Cornwall UK
- 6 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 Corsica
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 10 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 11 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 12 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 13 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 18 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 19 6 days in Croatia
- 20 Train tickets in Italy?
- 21 Getting around Lisbon
- 22 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 23 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 24 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
Hey guys !