Hey guys !
I'm a young female traveler preparing for a one month trip in eastern europe. I've been several times to Romania since I'm from there but I've always wanted to have a broader taste of that part of the continent. Unfortunately I just have about one month, and I have to end up in Berlin. So here is what I thought of, starting from Croatia and going through Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech rep. :
- Zadar (4 days, including a daytrip to Plitvice lakes)
- Pula (3 days )
- Ljublajana ( 3 days, including a daytrip to Bled )
- Zagreb ( 2 days )
- Pecs ( 2 day )
- Budapest ( 3 days )
- Bratislava ( 2 days )
- Brno ( 2 days )
- Prague ( 3 days )
What do you think about the number of days planned in those cities, is it realistic ? I know it is not quite sufficient, but I have to get going north.. Should I forget about some of those to stay longer in others ? I'm open to all recommendations, thank you so much for your time !
Itinerary advice ?
Hey guys !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 2 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 3 Budget family trip to Europe
- 4 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 5 5 Observations About Paris
- 6 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 10 Berlin
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 15 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 16 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 17 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 Dordogne & Lot Day Hiking
- 20 By train to and out of Prague
- 21 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 22 history museums or locations
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews