Hey guys !
I'm a young female traveler preparing for a one month trip in eastern europe. I've been several times to Romania since I'm from there but I've always wanted to have a broader taste of that part of the continent. Unfortunately I just have about one month, and I have to end up in Berlin. So here is what I thought of, starting from Croatia and going through Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech rep. :
- Zadar (4 days, including a daytrip to Plitvice lakes)
- Pula (3 days )
- Ljublajana ( 3 days, including a daytrip to Bled )
- Zagreb ( 2 days )
- Pecs ( 2 day )
- Budapest ( 3 days )
- Bratislava ( 2 days )
- Brno ( 2 days )
- Prague ( 3 days )
What do you think about the number of days planned in those cities, is it realistic ? I know it is not quite sufficient, but I have to get going north.. Should I forget about some of those to stay longer in others ? I'm open to all recommendations, thank you so much for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in November
- 2 Stonehenge and Bath
- 3 Path of the Gods Question
- 4 How big backpack do I need?
- 5 Munich Under Attack...
- 6 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 7 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 8 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 9 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 10 Should I speculate?
- 11 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Prague on a budget...
- 14 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 15 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 16 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 17 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 18 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 19 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 20 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 23 Dentix in Spain
- 24 Croatia
- 25 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
Hey guys !