Hey guys !
I'm a young female traveler preparing for a one month trip in eastern europe. I've been several times to Romania since I'm from there but I've always wanted to have a broader taste of that part of the continent. Unfortunately I just have about one month, and I have to end up in Berlin. So here is what I thought of, starting from Croatia and going through Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech rep. :
- Zadar (4 days, including a daytrip to Plitvice lakes)
- Pula (3 days )
- Ljublajana ( 3 days, including a daytrip to Bled )
- Zagreb ( 2 days )
- Pecs ( 2 day )
- Budapest ( 3 days )
- Bratislava ( 2 days )
- Brno ( 2 days )
- Prague ( 3 days )
What do you think about the number of days planned in those cities, is it realistic ? I know it is not quite sufficient, but I have to get going north.. Should I forget about some of those to stay longer in others ? I'm open to all recommendations, thank you so much for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens Help
- 2 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 3 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 4 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 7 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 Transport for local Venice travel
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 Sim Card
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 Borghese Gallery Question
- 15 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 SE ITALY
- 18 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 21 Sicily help
- 22 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 23 Towns around Lucca
- 24 Cork questions
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
Hey guys !