Hey guys !
I'm a young female traveler preparing for a one month trip in eastern europe. I've been several times to Romania since I'm from there but I've always wanted to have a broader taste of that part of the continent. Unfortunately I just have about one month, and I have to end up in Berlin. So here is what I thought of, starting from Croatia and going through Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech rep. :
- Zadar (4 days, including a daytrip to Plitvice lakes)
- Pula (3 days )
- Ljublajana ( 3 days, including a daytrip to Bled )
- Zagreb ( 2 days )
- Pecs ( 2 day )
- Budapest ( 3 days )
- Bratislava ( 2 days )
- Brno ( 2 days )
- Prague ( 3 days )
What do you think about the number of days planned in those cities, is it realistic ? I know it is not quite sufficient, but I have to get going north.. Should I forget about some of those to stay longer in others ? I'm open to all recommendations, thank you so much for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 2 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 3 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 4 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 5 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 6 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 7 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 8 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 9 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 10 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 11 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 12 Breakfast: London
- 13 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 14 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 15 What is your favorite travel app?
- 16 PLITVICE LAKES
- 17 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 18 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 19 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 20 Berlin to Barcelona
- 21 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 22 Camino Redux
- 23 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 24 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 25 Macedonia, Greece
Hey guys !