Hey guys !
I'm a young female traveler preparing for a one month trip in eastern europe. I've been several times to Romania since I'm from there but I've always wanted to have a broader taste of that part of the continent. Unfortunately I just have about one month, and I have to end up in Berlin. So here is what I thought of, starting from Croatia and going through Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech rep. :
- Zadar (4 days, including a daytrip to Plitvice lakes)
- Pula (3 days )
- Ljublajana ( 3 days, including a daytrip to Bled )
- Zagreb ( 2 days )
- Pecs ( 2 day )
- Budapest ( 3 days )
- Bratislava ( 2 days )
- Brno ( 2 days )
- Prague ( 3 days )
What do you think about the number of days planned in those cities, is it realistic ? I know it is not quite sufficient, but I have to get going north.. Should I forget about some of those to stay longer in others ? I'm open to all recommendations, thank you so much for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Where to enjoy Paris
- 3 Acorn TV
- 4 Transportation from Brno train station
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Paris day trips August
- 7 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Athens
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 12 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 15 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 We're here!
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 23 Moving to Italy
- 24 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
Hey guys !