Hey guys !
I'm a young female traveler preparing for a one month trip in eastern europe. I've been several times to Romania since I'm from there but I've always wanted to have a broader taste of that part of the continent. Unfortunately I just have about one month, and I have to end up in Berlin. So here is what I thought of, starting from Croatia and going through Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech rep. :
- Zadar (4 days, including a daytrip to Plitvice lakes)
- Pula (3 days )
- Ljublajana ( 3 days, including a daytrip to Bled )
- Zagreb ( 2 days )
- Pecs ( 2 day )
- Budapest ( 3 days )
- Bratislava ( 2 days )
- Brno ( 2 days )
- Prague ( 3 days )
What do you think about the number of days planned in those cities, is it realistic ? I know it is not quite sufficient, but I have to get going north.. Should I forget about some of those to stay longer in others ? I'm open to all recommendations, thank you so much for your time !
Itinerary advice ?
Hey guys !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting travel scam article
- 2 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 3 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 10 days in England
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 13 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 14 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 17 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 18 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 19 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 20 Drawing courses in Paris
- 21 Looking for add on city
- 22 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 23 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 24 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 25 Travel phones in France and Italy