Hey guys !
I'm a young female traveler preparing for a one month trip in eastern europe. I've been several times to Romania since I'm from there but I've always wanted to have a broader taste of that part of the continent. Unfortunately I just have about one month, and I have to end up in Berlin. So here is what I thought of, starting from Croatia and going through Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech rep. :
- Zadar (4 days, including a daytrip to Plitvice lakes)
- Pula (3 days )
- Ljublajana ( 3 days, including a daytrip to Bled )
- Zagreb ( 2 days )
- Pecs ( 2 day )
- Budapest ( 3 days )
- Bratislava ( 2 days )
- Brno ( 2 days )
- Prague ( 3 days )
What do you think about the number of days planned in those cities, is it realistic ? I know it is not quite sufficient, but I have to get going north.. Should I forget about some of those to stay longer in others ? I'm open to all recommendations, thank you so much for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0nline☎ CANON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 CANON PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 4 Algarve - is it for me?
- 5 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 6 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 7 Which area to stay in London
- 8 Itinery help Crete
- 9 Naples + Walking Tour
- 10 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 11 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 12 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 13 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 14 TIM in FCO - update
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 18 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 20 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 21 Madrid food advice needed
- 22 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 23 Iceland trip report!
- 24 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 25 Paris for children
Hey guys !