Hey guys !
I'm a young female traveler preparing for a one month trip in eastern europe. I've been several times to Romania since I'm from there but I've always wanted to have a broader taste of that part of the continent. Unfortunately I just have about one month, and I have to end up in Berlin. So here is what I thought of, starting from Croatia and going through Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech rep. :
- Zadar (4 days, including a daytrip to Plitvice lakes)
- Pula (3 days )
- Ljublajana ( 3 days, including a daytrip to Bled )
- Zagreb ( 2 days )
- Pecs ( 2 day )
- Budapest ( 3 days )
- Bratislava ( 2 days )
- Brno ( 2 days )
- Prague ( 3 days )
What do you think about the number of days planned in those cities, is it realistic ? I know it is not quite sufficient, but I have to get going north.. Should I forget about some of those to stay longer in others ? I'm open to all recommendations, thank you so much for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 2 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 3 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 4 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 5 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 6 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 7 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 10 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 11 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 12 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 15 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 16 Amalfi coast
- 17 French lavender and cottages
- 18 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 19 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 20 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Rome Rental Car
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Iceland Waterfall Advice
Hey guys !