I'm in the early stages of planning a trip in mid May for 9 days. We will be coming from the US. I'm looking at either flying round trip to Venice and doing a loop through Slovenia and Istria or doing an open jaw (LJU to DBV?).We are an active couple in our mid 30's who enjoy hiking, paddling (kayak, raft,SUP), and diving. We are also huge foodies who enjoy wine . As always any advice is appreciated.
Itinerar suggestions for Croatia/Slovenia trip in mid May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence : So many places too little time
- 2 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 3 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 7 Weather in the dolomites
- 8 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 9 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 10 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 11 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 12 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 13 Aaah...Umbria!
- 14 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 France: which maps?
- 17 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 18 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 19 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 20 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 21 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 22 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 23 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 24 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 25 Need advice on itinerary for Germany