I'm in the early stages of planning a trip in mid May for 9 days. We will be coming from the US. I'm looking at either flying round trip to Venice and doing a loop through Slovenia and Istria or doing an open jaw (LJU to DBV?).We are an active couple in our mid 30's who enjoy hiking, paddling (kayak, raft,SUP), and diving. We are also huge foodies who enjoy wine . As always any advice is appreciated.
Itinerar suggestions for Croatia/Slovenia trip in mid May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 itinerary help
- 4 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 9 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 18 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 19 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 22 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 23 Estonia Amber
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions