I'm in the early stages of planning a trip in mid May for 9 days. We will be coming from the US. I'm looking at either flying round trip to Venice and doing a loop through Slovenia and Istria or doing an open jaw (LJU to DBV?).We are an active couple in our mid 30's who enjoy hiking, paddling (kayak, raft,SUP), and diving. We are also huge foodies who enjoy wine . As always any advice is appreciated.
Itinerar suggestions for Croatia/Slovenia trip in mid May
- 1 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 2 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 3 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 4 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 5 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 6 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 7 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 8 Last minute lake change....
- 9 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 10 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 11 Affordable London Hotel
- 12 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 13 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 14 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 15 Italian train question
- 16 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 17 Getting the best our of Europe
- 18 Yet another train question......
- 19 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 20 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 23 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 24 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 25 Stonehenge