I'm in the early stages of planning a trip in mid May for 9 days. We will be coming from the US. I'm looking at either flying round trip to Venice and doing a loop through Slovenia and Istria or doing an open jaw (LJU to DBV?).We are an active couple in our mid 30's who enjoy hiking, paddling (kayak, raft,SUP), and diving. We are also huge foodies who enjoy wine . As always any advice is appreciated.
Itinerar suggestions for Croatia/Slovenia trip in mid May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 2 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 3 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 4 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 5 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 8 Europe itinerary advice
- 9 Bayeux tapestry
- 10 Bus ride to Positano
- 11 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 Camino No-No
- 14 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 17 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 18 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 20 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 21 Is Capri overrated?
- 22 A week in Paris
- 23 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 24 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 25 Train des Pignes