I'm in the early stages of planning a trip in mid May for 9 days. We will be coming from the US. I'm looking at either flying round trip to Venice and doing a loop through Slovenia and Istria or doing an open jaw (LJU to DBV?).We are an active couple in our mid 30's who enjoy hiking, paddling (kayak, raft,SUP), and diving. We are also huge foodies who enjoy wine . As always any advice is appreciated.
Itinerar suggestions for Croatia/Slovenia trip in mid May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 3 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 6 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 9 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Unique Venice Activity
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 17 car rental advice in Portugal
- 18 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 25 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?