I'm in the early stages of planning a trip in mid May for 9 days. We will be coming from the US. I'm looking at either flying round trip to Venice and doing a loop through Slovenia and Istria or doing an open jaw (LJU to DBV?).We are an active couple in our mid 30's who enjoy hiking, paddling (kayak, raft,SUP), and diving. We are also huge foodies who enjoy wine . As always any advice is appreciated.
Itinerar suggestions for Croatia/Slovenia trip in mid May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 3 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 4 Italy in October
- 5 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 6 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 3 weeks in Sicily
- 11 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 12 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 16 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 17 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 18 Dollhouse furniture
- 19 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 20 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin