I'm in the early stages of planning a trip in mid May for 9 days. We will be coming from the US. I'm looking at either flying round trip to Venice and doing a loop through Slovenia and Istria or doing an open jaw (LJU to DBV?).We are an active couple in our mid 30's who enjoy hiking, paddling (kayak, raft,SUP), and diving. We are also huge foodies who enjoy wine . As always any advice is appreciated.
Itinerar suggestions for Croatia/Slovenia trip in mid May
- 1 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 2 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 3 Hotels in Sorrento
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 6 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 7 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 8 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 9 Germany with 6 month old.
- 10 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 13 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Apartment in Seville
- 18 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 19 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 20 Germany and Italy
- 21 day trips from Stuttgart
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 25 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!