I'm in the early stages of planning a trip in mid May for 9 days. We will be coming from the US. I'm looking at either flying round trip to Venice and doing a loop through Slovenia and Istria or doing an open jaw (LJU to DBV?).We are an active couple in our mid 30's who enjoy hiking, paddling (kayak, raft,SUP), and diving. We are also huge foodies who enjoy wine . As always any advice is appreciated.
Itinerar suggestions for Croatia/Slovenia trip in mid May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 2 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Ireland driving vacation
- 7 Bike touring in France
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 Things to do near Nice
- 10 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 11 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 12 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 13 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 14 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 15 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 20 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 21 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 22 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 23 Germany Visa for conference
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 Recs for Dublin B&B?