I'm in the early stages of planning a trip in mid May for 9 days. We will be coming from the US. I'm looking at either flying round trip to Venice and doing a loop through Slovenia and Istria or doing an open jaw (LJU to DBV?).We are an active couple in our mid 30's who enjoy hiking, paddling (kayak, raft,SUP), and diving. We are also huge foodies who enjoy wine . As always any advice is appreciated.
Itinerar suggestions for Croatia/Slovenia trip in mid May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with a small island in Greece
- 2 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 3 Brugge photo on Bing
- 4 Cotswolds village base
- 5 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 6 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 7 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 8 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 14 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 15 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 16 How long in Venice?
- 17 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 18 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 19 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 20 Getting cash in Spain
- 21 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 22 First Time Going to Europe
- 23 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 24 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks