We are going from Interlaken to Santa Margherita. What is the best way via train to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 RFID Protection
- 3 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 4 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 5 Free Walking Tours In Saint-Petersburg
- 6 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Christmas Week in London
- 9 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 10 Rail pass question
- 11 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 12 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 13 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 3 days with a Swindon base
- 17 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 18 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 19 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 20 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 21 Travel WiFi - France
- 22 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 23 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 24 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 25 Paris to Ramstein