We are going from Interlaken to Santa Margherita. What is the best way via train to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 2 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 6 3 weeks in Spain
- 7 4 days itinerary for France
- 8 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 9 Rent a car in England
- 10 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 11 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 12 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 13 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 16 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 2017 Easter in Italy
- 19 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 20 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 21 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 22 Edinburgh to Skye
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 25 Croatia transportation question.