We are going from Interlaken to Santa Margherita. What is the best way via train to do this?
Iterlaken to Santa Margherita - train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Museums in Berlin
- 8 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 Schengen Visa Rules
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 13 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 14 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 18 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 21 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 22 5 Observations About Paris
- 23 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Amsterdam in the early 1980s