I will be arriving at Schipol airport on 05th May at 01:30 pm ( local time ) on a business trip and will be staying at Den Bosch for 2 weeks
1. I have the 06th May entire day free and intend to visit the kekeunhoff ( tulip garden ). Would it consume my entire day on 06th May to visit the tulip garden ? Are there any other places near Tulip Garden which I can visit. Based on the pre-reads on this forum I figured out I have to reach the Garden early to avoid the rush.
2. During the weekend of 12th and 13th May ( both days fully available ) what other places should I visit ? I heard of rotterdam ( port city ) and Kinderdijk , madurodom ( near den hague ).
3. For point 2 I am also considering 2 day trip to paris, or 2 day trip to burge + brussels and i will post the same under Belgium and France forums.
I am a regular traveller and wouldlike to see important sights in the city, I do love some good country side visit too.
All my travels will start from Den Bosch and I will be able to spend about 80 euros per day on the weekends for transport , food and stay.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 2 EPSON@ printer Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 3 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 15 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 16 Hiking in Switzerland
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy