I will be arriving at Schipol airport on 05th May at 01:30 pm ( local time ) on a business trip and will be staying at Den Bosch for 2 weeks
1. I have the 06th May entire day free and intend to visit the kekeunhoff ( tulip garden ). Would it consume my entire day on 06th May to visit the tulip garden ? Are there any other places near Tulip Garden which I can visit. Based on the pre-reads on this forum I figured out I have to reach the Garden early to avoid the rush.
2. During the weekend of 12th and 13th May ( both days fully available ) what other places should I visit ? I heard of rotterdam ( port city ) and Kinderdijk , madurodom ( near den hague ).
3. For point 2 I am also considering 2 day trip to paris, or 2 day trip to burge + brussels and i will post the same under Belgium and France forums.
I am a regular traveller and wouldlike to see important sights in the city, I do love some good country side visit too.
All my travels will start from Den Bosch and I will be able to spend about 80 euros per day on the weekends for transport , food and stay.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 7 Vatican tour
- 8 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 9 Day in Capri
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 TSA Precheck
- 12 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Paris travel help
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 Rome hotel
- 21 Villa in Italy
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood