I will be arriving at Schipol airport on 05th May at 01:30 pm ( local time ) on a business trip and will be staying at Den Bosch for 2 weeks
1. I have the 06th May entire day free and intend to visit the kekeunhoff ( tulip garden ). Would it consume my entire day on 06th May to visit the tulip garden ? Are there any other places near Tulip Garden which I can visit. Based on the pre-reads on this forum I figured out I have to reach the Garden early to avoid the rush.
2. During the weekend of 12th and 13th May ( both days fully available ) what other places should I visit ? I heard of rotterdam ( port city ) and Kinderdijk , madurodom ( near den hague ).
3. For point 2 I am also considering 2 day trip to paris, or 2 day trip to burge + brussels and i will post the same under Belgium and France forums.
I am a regular traveller and wouldlike to see important sights in the city, I do love some good country side visit too.
All my travels will start from Den Bosch and I will be able to spend about 80 euros per day on the weekends for transport , food and stay.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake near Naples
- 2 Budapest to Kosice
- 3 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 4 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 7 3nights in Venice
- 8 Paris in November
- 9 My 3 days in Venice
- 10 multi city flights to europe
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 One week in Europe
- 15 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 16 London Theater
- 17 Tracking the Weather
- 18 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 19 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 20 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 21 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 22 My final Prague itinerary
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL