Good day people,
I plan to visit Switzerland for sightseeing for 8 days and then head down to Milan for 4 days.
this is my first time travelling solo backpacking to swiss and i know nuts anout the places,
if you don't mind, would you be as kind as to so review my planned itenary and see if I had allocated too much or too little days to each places. My main purpose of this trip is mainly for sightseeing in this beautiful country.
I will arrive ZURICH and depart MILAN MXP
arrive zurich > head to luzern sleep for the night.
spend 1 day in luzern area sight seeing.
leave for ponstresina in the morning, take glacier express from ponstresina to lausanne. sleep the night in lausanne
leave lausanne, take golden pass train to berner oberland, spend the night in berner oberland
spend 1?2? days in berner oberland for sightseeing
leave for bern in the morning, spend night in bern
spend 1 day in bern for sight seeing
leave for Zurich.
1) should i spend one day in zurich and head to italy the next day? or reach zurich and leave for italy on the day itself? considering I only have 12 days total and I hope to have 8 days for Switzerland.
2) someone suggested me staying in Lauterbrunnen for ease of sightseeing and connecting by train back to interlaken and Zurich, maybe can anyone help me to squeeze that into my itenary or is it not a feasibe idea?
3) im sorry may i know the ALPS is in which part of my itenary?
how do you feel about my itenary, should I cut down or squeeze in more days for certain places?
is the itenary do-able for a budget traveller like me, I plan to get a Swiss pass for all my train rides.
thank you for your time and help.
Itenary help for Switzerland sightseeing 8 days
Good day people,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basel - Day Trip
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 4 Majorca - where to stay?
- 5 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 6 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 7 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 10 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 11 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 12 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 13 How to make this adventure work?
- 14 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 17 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 18 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 21 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 22 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 23 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 where to stay in Germany