Good day people,
I plan to visit Switzerland for sightseeing for 8 days and then head down to Milan for 4 days.
this is my first time travelling solo backpacking to swiss and i know nuts anout the places,
if you don't mind, would you be as kind as to so review my planned itenary and see if I had allocated too much or too little days to each places. My main purpose of this trip is mainly for sightseeing in this beautiful country.
I will arrive ZURICH and depart MILAN MXP
arrive zurich > head to luzern sleep for the night.
spend 1 day in luzern area sight seeing.
leave for ponstresina in the morning, take glacier express from ponstresina to lausanne. sleep the night in lausanne
leave lausanne, take golden pass train to berner oberland, spend the night in berner oberland
spend 1?2? days in berner oberland for sightseeing
leave for bern in the morning, spend night in bern
spend 1 day in bern for sight seeing
leave for Zurich.
1) should i spend one day in zurich and head to italy the next day? or reach zurich and leave for italy on the day itself? considering I only have 12 days total and I hope to have 8 days for Switzerland.
2) someone suggested me staying in Lauterbrunnen for ease of sightseeing and connecting by train back to interlaken and Zurich, maybe can anyone help me to squeeze that into my itenary or is it not a feasibe idea?
3) im sorry may i know the ALPS is in which part of my itenary?
how do you feel about my itenary, should I cut down or squeeze in more days for certain places?
is the itenary do-able for a budget traveller like me, I plan to get a Swiss pass for all my train rides.
thank you for your time and help.
Itenary help for Switzerland sightseeing 8 days
Good day people,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 2 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 3 Train tickets France and Spain
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 8 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 9 Positano in high season???
- 10 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 11 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 12 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 13 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 15 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 16 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 17 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 18 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 19 Trains
- 20 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 21 Portugual travel to Compostella, spain
- 22 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 23 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 24 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 25 Travel by train in Poland?