Good day people,
I plan to visit Switzerland for sightseeing for 8 days and then head down to Milan for 4 days.
this is my first time travelling solo backpacking to swiss and i know nuts anout the places,
if you don't mind, would you be as kind as to so review my planned itenary and see if I had allocated too much or too little days to each places. My main purpose of this trip is mainly for sightseeing in this beautiful country.
I will arrive ZURICH and depart MILAN MXP
arrive zurich > head to luzern sleep for the night.
spend 1 day in luzern area sight seeing.
leave for ponstresina in the morning, take glacier express from ponstresina to lausanne. sleep the night in lausanne
leave lausanne, take golden pass train to berner oberland, spend the night in berner oberland
spend 1?2? days in berner oberland for sightseeing
leave for bern in the morning, spend night in bern
spend 1 day in bern for sight seeing
leave for Zurich.
1) should i spend one day in zurich and head to italy the next day? or reach zurich and leave for italy on the day itself? considering I only have 12 days total and I hope to have 8 days for Switzerland.
2) someone suggested me staying in Lauterbrunnen for ease of sightseeing and connecting by train back to interlaken and Zurich, maybe can anyone help me to squeeze that into my itenary or is it not a feasibe idea?
3) im sorry may i know the ALPS is in which part of my itenary?
how do you feel about my itenary, should I cut down or squeeze in more days for certain places?
is the itenary do-able for a budget traveller like me, I plan to get a Swiss pass for all my train rides.
thank you for your time and help.
Itenary help for Switzerland sightseeing 8 days
Good day people,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 5 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 6 Paris in black and white
- 7 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 8 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 9 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 10 Day trips from Bologna
- 11 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 12 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 13 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 14 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 17 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 18 Grad Schools in London?
- 19 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 20 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 21 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 22 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 23 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 24 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 25 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips