Good day people,
I plan to visit Switzerland for sightseeing for 8 days and then head down to Milan for 4 days.
this is my first time travelling solo backpacking to swiss and i know nuts anout the places,
if you don't mind, would you be as kind as to so review my planned itenary and see if I had allocated too much or too little days to each places. My main purpose of this trip is mainly for sightseeing in this beautiful country.
I will arrive ZURICH and depart MILAN MXP
arrive zurich > head to luzern sleep for the night.
spend 1 day in luzern area sight seeing.
leave for ponstresina in the morning, take glacier express from ponstresina to lausanne. sleep the night in lausanne
leave lausanne, take golden pass train to berner oberland, spend the night in berner oberland
spend 1?2? days in berner oberland for sightseeing
leave for bern in the morning, spend night in bern
spend 1 day in bern for sight seeing
leave for Zurich.
1) should i spend one day in zurich and head to italy the next day? or reach zurich and leave for italy on the day itself? considering I only have 12 days total and I hope to have 8 days for Switzerland.
2) someone suggested me staying in Lauterbrunnen for ease of sightseeing and connecting by train back to interlaken and Zurich, maybe can anyone help me to squeeze that into my itenary or is it not a feasibe idea?
3) im sorry may i know the ALPS is in which part of my itenary?
how do you feel about my itenary, should I cut down or squeeze in more days for certain places?
is the itenary do-able for a budget traveller like me, I plan to get a Swiss pass for all my train rides.
thank you for your time and help.
Itenary help for Switzerland sightseeing 8 days
Good day people,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 2 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 3 Madrid: City Views
- 4 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 5 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 6 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 7 German Rail Twin Pass
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 10 ITALO trains need help
- 11 London restaurants
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 14 How much luggage?????
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 17 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 18 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 19 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 20 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 21 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 22 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 23 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 White Villages base?