Good day people,
I plan to visit Switzerland for sightseeing for 8 days and then head down to Milan for 4 days.
this is my first time travelling solo backpacking to swiss and i know nuts anout the places,
if you don't mind, would you be as kind as to so review my planned itenary and see if I had allocated too much or too little days to each places. My main purpose of this trip is mainly for sightseeing in this beautiful country.
I will arrive ZURICH and depart MILAN MXP
arrive zurich > head to luzern sleep for the night.
spend 1 day in luzern area sight seeing.
leave for ponstresina in the morning, take glacier express from ponstresina to lausanne. sleep the night in lausanne
leave lausanne, take golden pass train to berner oberland, spend the night in berner oberland
spend 1?2? days in berner oberland for sightseeing
leave for bern in the morning, spend night in bern
spend 1 day in bern for sight seeing
leave for Zurich.
1) should i spend one day in zurich and head to italy the next day? or reach zurich and leave for italy on the day itself? considering I only have 12 days total and I hope to have 8 days for Switzerland.
2) someone suggested me staying in Lauterbrunnen for ease of sightseeing and connecting by train back to interlaken and Zurich, maybe can anyone help me to squeeze that into my itenary or is it not a feasibe idea?
3) im sorry may i know the ALPS is in which part of my itenary?
how do you feel about my itenary, should I cut down or squeeze in more days for certain places?
is the itenary do-able for a budget traveller like me, I plan to get a Swiss pass for all my train rides.
thank you for your time and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ID check request from a hotel????
- 2 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 3 NYE Paris
- 4 Weekend in Paris in October
- 5 Texting in France
- 6 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 7 Bahn sales
- 8 which michelin maps needed?
- 9 Cars in France
- 10 Day trip: Bamberg to the Czech Republic
- 11 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 14 Thinking of moving to Austria
- 15 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 16 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 17 Boutiques in Bristol
- 18 Still another Normandy question
- 19 Ostia Antica or Borghese Gallery?
- 20 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 21 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 22 Paris accomodation
- 23 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 24 Greek island advice
- 25 Geiranger - Trollstigen
Good day people,