Good day people,
I plan to visit Switzerland for sightseeing for 8 days and then head down to Milan for 4 days.
this is my first time travelling solo backpacking to swiss and i know nuts anout the places,
if you don't mind, would you be as kind as to so review my planned itenary and see if I had allocated too much or too little days to each places. My main purpose of this trip is mainly for sightseeing in this beautiful country.
I will arrive ZURICH and depart MILAN MXP
arrive zurich > head to luzern sleep for the night.
spend 1 day in luzern area sight seeing.
leave for ponstresina in the morning, take glacier express from ponstresina to lausanne. sleep the night in lausanne
leave lausanne, take golden pass train to berner oberland, spend the night in berner oberland
spend 1?2? days in berner oberland for sightseeing
leave for bern in the morning, spend night in bern
spend 1 day in bern for sight seeing
leave for Zurich.
1) should i spend one day in zurich and head to italy the next day? or reach zurich and leave for italy on the day itself? considering I only have 12 days total and I hope to have 8 days for Switzerland.
2) someone suggested me staying in Lauterbrunnen for ease of sightseeing and connecting by train back to interlaken and Zurich, maybe can anyone help me to squeeze that into my itenary or is it not a feasibe idea?
3) im sorry may i know the ALPS is in which part of my itenary?
how do you feel about my itenary, should I cut down or squeeze in more days for certain places?
is the itenary do-able for a budget traveller like me, I plan to get a Swiss pass for all my train rides.
thank you for your time and help.
Itenary help for Switzerland sightseeing 8 days
Good day people,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 2 Dublin to Armagh?
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 5 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 9 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 10 England and Scotland
- 11 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 12 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 Naxos in May
- 19 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 20 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 25 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan