Good day people,
I plan to visit Switzerland for sightseeing for 8 days and then head down to Milan for 4 days.
this is my first time travelling solo backpacking to swiss and i know nuts anout the places,
if you don't mind, would you be as kind as to so review my planned itenary and see if I had allocated too much or too little days to each places. My main purpose of this trip is mainly for sightseeing in this beautiful country.
I will arrive ZURICH and depart MILAN MXP
arrive zurich > head to luzern sleep for the night.
spend 1 day in luzern area sight seeing.
leave for ponstresina in the morning, take glacier express from ponstresina to lausanne. sleep the night in lausanne
leave lausanne, take golden pass train to berner oberland, spend the night in berner oberland
spend 1?2? days in berner oberland for sightseeing
leave for bern in the morning, spend night in bern
spend 1 day in bern for sight seeing
leave for Zurich.
1) should i spend one day in zurich and head to italy the next day? or reach zurich and leave for italy on the day itself? considering I only have 12 days total and I hope to have 8 days for Switzerland.
2) someone suggested me staying in Lauterbrunnen for ease of sightseeing and connecting by train back to interlaken and Zurich, maybe can anyone help me to squeeze that into my itenary or is it not a feasibe idea?
3) im sorry may i know the ALPS is in which part of my itenary?
how do you feel about my itenary, should I cut down or squeeze in more days for certain places?
is the itenary do-able for a budget traveller like me, I plan to get a Swiss pass for all my train rides.
thank you for your time and help.
Itenary help for Switzerland sightseeing 8 days
Good day people,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back home problems with sim card
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Pronunciation
- 4 How do you find French food?
- 5 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 What still confounds you about travel?
- 10 GPS in Tuscany
- 11 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 italy
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 16 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 17 Monet in Normandy
- 18 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 19 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 20 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 21 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 24 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 25 Apartments in Verona and Bologna