Good day people,
I plan to visit Switzerland for sightseeing for 8 days and then head down to Milan for 4 days.
this is my first time travelling solo backpacking to swiss and i know nuts anout the places,
if you don't mind, would you be as kind as to so review my planned itenary and see if I had allocated too much or too little days to each places. My main purpose of this trip is mainly for sightseeing in this beautiful country.
I will arrive ZURICH and depart MILAN MXP
arrive zurich > head to luzern sleep for the night.
spend 1 day in luzern area sight seeing.
leave for ponstresina in the morning, take glacier express from ponstresina to lausanne. sleep the night in lausanne
leave lausanne, take golden pass train to berner oberland, spend the night in berner oberland
spend 1?2? days in berner oberland for sightseeing
leave for bern in the morning, spend night in bern
spend 1 day in bern for sight seeing
leave for Zurich.
1) should i spend one day in zurich and head to italy the next day? or reach zurich and leave for italy on the day itself? considering I only have 12 days total and I hope to have 8 days for Switzerland.
2) someone suggested me staying in Lauterbrunnen for ease of sightseeing and connecting by train back to interlaken and Zurich, maybe can anyone help me to squeeze that into my itenary or is it not a feasibe idea?
3) im sorry may i know the ALPS is in which part of my itenary?
how do you feel about my itenary, should I cut down or squeeze in more days for certain places?
is the itenary do-able for a budget traveller like me, I plan to get a Swiss pass for all my train rides.
thank you for your time and help.
Itenary help for Switzerland sightseeing 8 days
Good day people,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 2 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 3 Looking for add on city
- 4 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 5 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 6 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 7 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 8 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 9 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 10 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 11 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 12 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 13 Taxi service in Nice
- 14 Berlin Trip Report
- 15 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 16 2 month backpacking though europe
- 17 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 18 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 19 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 20 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 21 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 22 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 23 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 24 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?