Good day people,
I plan to visit Switzerland for sightseeing for 8 days and then head down to Milan for 4 days.
this is my first time travelling solo backpacking to swiss and i know nuts anout the places,
if you don't mind, would you be as kind as to so review my planned itenary and see if I had allocated too much or too little days to each places. My main purpose of this trip is mainly for sightseeing in this beautiful country.
I will arrive ZURICH and depart MILAN MXP
arrive zurich > head to luzern sleep for the night.
spend 1 day in luzern area sight seeing.
leave for ponstresina in the morning, take glacier express from ponstresina to lausanne. sleep the night in lausanne
leave lausanne, take golden pass train to berner oberland, spend the night in berner oberland
spend 1?2? days in berner oberland for sightseeing
leave for bern in the morning, spend night in bern
spend 1 day in bern for sight seeing
leave for Zurich.
1) should i spend one day in zurich and head to italy the next day? or reach zurich and leave for italy on the day itself? considering I only have 12 days total and I hope to have 8 days for Switzerland.
2) someone suggested me staying in Lauterbrunnen for ease of sightseeing and connecting by train back to interlaken and Zurich, maybe can anyone help me to squeeze that into my itenary or is it not a feasibe idea?
3) im sorry may i know the ALPS is in which part of my itenary?
how do you feel about my itenary, should I cut down or squeeze in more days for certain places?
is the itenary do-able for a budget traveller like me, I plan to get a Swiss pass for all my train rides.
thank you for your time and help.
Itenary help for Switzerland sightseeing 8 days
Good day people,
- 1 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 9 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Travel by train or bus
- 13 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 14 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 Traveling within Italy
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Florence in October
- 19 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 London at Easter
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia