Completely new to this, first big trip overseas from Australia!
Me and my partner are looking to spend 10 weeks in Europe from September 17th- beginning of December, and we are really confused about which parts of countries we should go to, and how long for.
We definitely want to visit Italy, Greece, Spain, France, England, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.. Then we are unsure about Turkey, Croatia, Czech republic, Morocco, Ireland, Scotland, Andorra, Wales, the Canary Islands...
So many places so little time. We are looking to experience all the cultures. We are looking to backpack the whole time, our budget is pretty low. We are interested in really just seeing everything, the food, the people, the history...
Any advice at all would be appreciated on places we cant miss! Really looking to spend around $8000 between the 2 of us, keeping in mind we have family in Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Moscow Favorites
- 3 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Guided Vatican Tours
- 15 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Ibiiza Spain
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Cartagena Spain
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK