Completely new to this, first big trip overseas from Australia!
Me and my partner are looking to spend 10 weeks in Europe from September 17th- beginning of December, and we are really confused about which parts of countries we should go to, and how long for.
We definitely want to visit Italy, Greece, Spain, France, England, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.. Then we are unsure about Turkey, Croatia, Czech republic, Morocco, Ireland, Scotland, Andorra, Wales, the Canary Islands...
So many places so little time. We are looking to experience all the cultures. We are looking to backpack the whole time, our budget is pretty low. We are interested in really just seeing everything, the food, the people, the history...
Any advice at all would be appreciated on places we cant miss! Really looking to spend around $8000 between the 2 of us, keeping in mind we have family in Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norfolk base
- 2 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 3 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 6 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 7 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 8 5 Day itinerary
- 9 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 10 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 14 Our European adventures
- 15 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 16 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 17 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 18 Spain Trip Report
- 19 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 20 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 21 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 22 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 23 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 CDG international flight