Completely new to this, first big trip overseas from Australia!
Me and my partner are looking to spend 10 weeks in Europe from September 17th- beginning of December, and we are really confused about which parts of countries we should go to, and how long for.
We definitely want to visit Italy, Greece, Spain, France, England, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.. Then we are unsure about Turkey, Croatia, Czech republic, Morocco, Ireland, Scotland, Andorra, Wales, the Canary Islands...
So many places so little time. We are looking to experience all the cultures. We are looking to backpack the whole time, our budget is pretty low. We are interested in really just seeing everything, the food, the people, the history...
Any advice at all would be appreciated on places we cant miss! Really looking to spend around $8000 between the 2 of us, keeping in mind we have family in Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland and England.
Itenary advice Europe in 10 weeks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 2 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 3 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 4 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 5 Italian Lakes
- 6 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 9 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 10 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 11 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 12 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 13 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 14 Naxos in May
- 15 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Trains in Europe
- 18 Scuol, Switzerland
- 19 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 22 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 23 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 24 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth