Completely new to this, first big trip overseas from Australia!
Me and my partner are looking to spend 10 weeks in Europe from September 17th- beginning of December, and we are really confused about which parts of countries we should go to, and how long for.
We definitely want to visit Italy, Greece, Spain, France, England, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.. Then we are unsure about Turkey, Croatia, Czech republic, Morocco, Ireland, Scotland, Andorra, Wales, the Canary Islands...
So many places so little time. We are looking to experience all the cultures. We are looking to backpack the whole time, our budget is pretty low. We are interested in really just seeing everything, the food, the people, the history...
Any advice at all would be appreciated on places we cant miss! Really looking to spend around $8000 between the 2 of us, keeping in mind we have family in Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy bus or train
- 2 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 3 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 4 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 7 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 8 Undisclsoed location
- 9 Need help with my itinerary
- 10 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 13 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 14 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 15 Chamonix to Paris
- 16 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 17 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 21 Paris in September
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 14 days end to end London Heathrow