Completely new to this, first big trip overseas from Australia!
Me and my partner are looking to spend 10 weeks in Europe from September 17th- beginning of December, and we are really confused about which parts of countries we should go to, and how long for.
We definitely want to visit Italy, Greece, Spain, France, England, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.. Then we are unsure about Turkey, Croatia, Czech republic, Morocco, Ireland, Scotland, Andorra, Wales, the Canary Islands...
So many places so little time. We are looking to experience all the cultures. We are looking to backpack the whole time, our budget is pretty low. We are interested in really just seeing everything, the food, the people, the history...
Any advice at all would be appreciated on places we cant miss! Really looking to spend around $8000 between the 2 of us, keeping in mind we have family in Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 3 Sicily
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 6 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 7 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 8 Hotel in Vienna
- 9 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 Car rental from Barcelona
- 12 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Itinerary Tweaking
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!