Completely new to this, first big trip overseas from Australia!
Me and my partner are looking to spend 10 weeks in Europe from September 17th- beginning of December, and we are really confused about which parts of countries we should go to, and how long for.
We definitely want to visit Italy, Greece, Spain, France, England, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.. Then we are unsure about Turkey, Croatia, Czech republic, Morocco, Ireland, Scotland, Andorra, Wales, the Canary Islands...
So many places so little time. We are looking to experience all the cultures. We are looking to backpack the whole time, our budget is pretty low. We are interested in really just seeing everything, the food, the people, the history...
Any advice at all would be appreciated on places we cant miss! Really looking to spend around $8000 between the 2 of us, keeping in mind we have family in Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 2 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 3 Winery tours
- 4 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 5 Groupon Tours
- 6 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich
- 7 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 8 Travel in England and Scotland
- 9 Iceland/July/2014
- 10 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 11 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 12 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 13 Your favorite London chain restaurant
- 14 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 15 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 16 Lake Maggiore?
- 17 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 18 Must do/see in Rome
- 19 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 20 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 21 Georges - Pompidou center
- 22 Our first trip to Europe
- 23 Japan or Italy next spring
- 24 Classic authors other than Joyce?
- 25 French ATC strike lifted