Completely new to this, first big trip overseas from Australia!
Me and my partner are looking to spend 10 weeks in Europe from September 17th- beginning of December, and we are really confused about which parts of countries we should go to, and how long for.
We definitely want to visit Italy, Greece, Spain, France, England, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.. Then we are unsure about Turkey, Croatia, Czech republic, Morocco, Ireland, Scotland, Andorra, Wales, the Canary Islands...
So many places so little time. We are looking to experience all the cultures. We are looking to backpack the whole time, our budget is pretty low. We are interested in really just seeing everything, the food, the people, the history...
Any advice at all would be appreciated on places we cant miss! Really looking to spend around $8000 between the 2 of us, keeping in mind we have family in Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Uber vs. TfL
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 15 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 celticmoon, a quick question
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 What fresh hell is this?
- 22 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 23 Which Train Station in Venice
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village