Completely new to this, first big trip overseas from Australia!
Me and my partner are looking to spend 10 weeks in Europe from September 17th- beginning of December, and we are really confused about which parts of countries we should go to, and how long for.
We definitely want to visit Italy, Greece, Spain, France, England, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.. Then we are unsure about Turkey, Croatia, Czech republic, Morocco, Ireland, Scotland, Andorra, Wales, the Canary Islands...
So many places so little time. We are looking to experience all the cultures. We are looking to backpack the whole time, our budget is pretty low. We are interested in really just seeing everything, the food, the people, the history...
Any advice at all would be appreciated on places we cant miss! Really looking to spend around $8000 between the 2 of us, keeping in mind we have family in Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 2 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Paris day trips August
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 10 Transportation from Brno train station
- 11 Petrol in Greece
- 12 Where to enjoy Paris
- 13 Acorn TV
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 Athens
- 16 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 17 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 22 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 We're here!
- 25 10 days in Paris and......