Completely new to this, first big trip overseas from Australia!
Me and my partner are looking to spend 10 weeks in Europe from September 17th- beginning of December, and we are really confused about which parts of countries we should go to, and how long for.
We definitely want to visit Italy, Greece, Spain, France, England, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.. Then we are unsure about Turkey, Croatia, Czech republic, Morocco, Ireland, Scotland, Andorra, Wales, the Canary Islands...
So many places so little time. We are looking to experience all the cultures. We are looking to backpack the whole time, our budget is pretty low. We are interested in really just seeing everything, the food, the people, the history...
Any advice at all would be appreciated on places we cant miss! Really looking to spend around $8000 between the 2 of us, keeping in mind we have family in Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 2 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 3 Place to stay in London
- 4 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 5 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 6 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 7 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 8 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 9 Cornwall and Germany
- 10 Edinburgh Questions...
- 11 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 12 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 13 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 14 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 15 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 16 Holding bags in Paris
- 17 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 18 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 19 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 20 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 23 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 24 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 25 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?