Completely new to this, first big trip overseas from Australia!
Me and my partner are looking to spend 10 weeks in Europe from September 17th- beginning of December, and we are really confused about which parts of countries we should go to, and how long for.
We definitely want to visit Italy, Greece, Spain, France, England, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.. Then we are unsure about Turkey, Croatia, Czech republic, Morocco, Ireland, Scotland, Andorra, Wales, the Canary Islands...
So many places so little time. We are looking to experience all the cultures. We are looking to backpack the whole time, our budget is pretty low. We are interested in really just seeing everything, the food, the people, the history...
Any advice at all would be appreciated on places we cant miss! Really looking to spend around $8000 between the 2 of us, keeping in mind we have family in Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 2 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 3 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 5 Tattoos in Italy
- 6 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 7 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 10 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 11 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 12 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 13 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 14 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 15 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 16 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 17 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 19 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 20 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 21 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 22 Night Bus?
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 25 Shall we Gdansk?