Looking for some advice on an itinerary for Switzerland/Italy in July. We will have 10 nights after flying into Zurich before departing Milan. We've settled on destinations as the Bernese Oberland (Murren / Wengen), the lakes region (Como / Lugano / Maggiore), and Cinque Terre. Trying to decide how best to divide our time... currently thinking 3-4 nights in the mountains, 3 nights on one of the lakes, 2 nights in CT, and 1-2 in Milan, but would welcome any advice recommendations from experienced travelers here.
We are a 30-year old couple, enjoy hiking & being outdoors. First time in Europe and will be traveling by train. Any suggestions/recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 Greek Village
- 7 Berlin
- 8 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 11 Europe First Timers
- 12 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 13 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 14 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 15 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 17 Athens Help
- 18 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 19 Berlin -clubs
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 22 base in brussels
- 23 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 24 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Brussels Hotel Recommendation