Looking for some advice on an itinerary for Switzerland/Italy in July. We will have 10 nights after flying into Zurich before departing Milan. We've settled on destinations as the Bernese Oberland (Murren / Wengen), the lakes region (Como / Lugano / Maggiore), and Cinque Terre. Trying to decide how best to divide our time... currently thinking 3-4 nights in the mountains, 3 nights on one of the lakes, 2 nights in CT, and 1-2 in Milan, but would welcome any advice recommendations from experienced travelers here.
We are a 30-year old couple, enjoy hiking & being outdoors. First time in Europe and will be traveling by train. Any suggestions/recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 시즌온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 bsbet╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야
- 3 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Luggage Storage
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Summer Travel order
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Corfu
- 23 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 24 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?