I am planning a trip for a friend and for all of my travels have received some great advice here, so I figured I'd ask for some more help.
The travelers are a VERY active, recently retired couple who love great food and shopping, being outside, the ocean, and some cultural activities, but not too much. My biggest concern about their plans so far is if they will have enough time in the Cinque Terre and in Florence.
Any feedback on their travel plans, itinerary, or suggestions for places to eat/things to do would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Leave Tuesday, from Newark, 6:30 PM and arrive in Milan at 8:40 AM nonstop.
1 night in Milan
Train to Cinque terre, possibly Monterosso?
3 nights in Monterosso
Train to Florence
3 nights in Florence
Train to Venice
3 nights in Venice
Fly to lisbon, rent a car
6 Nights in Lisbon area (this portion of the trip isn't optional - they are receiving a free stay in a friend's vacation home as a retirement gift.
Fly home nonstop to newark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 밤문화사이트☛✄【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✄☚밤문화사이트밤문화사이트
- 2 출장마사지☛✁【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✁☚출장마사지출장마사지
- 3 7포커족보☛♫【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】♫☚7포커족보7포커족보
- 4 강원랜드호텔☛♪【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】♪☚강원랜드호텔강원랜드호텔
- 5 포커사이트☛♂【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】♂☚포커사이트포커사이트
- 6 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 7 Perugia
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 10 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 11 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 12 Areas in Milan
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 CDG much improved
- 20 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 21 St Denis Cathedral
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 24 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy